Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wikipedia-Alpha Flight

Thank you for your updates regarding Alpha Flight in Wikipedia, King Mungi. You really did an excellent job!

cool, that'll give me something to pick away at. As well as updates I really wanna get more entries in there. The way I was doing it was by starting with v.1 #1 and going through every issue. As a character appeared, I wrote the entry. Eventually I want it to have every character associated to Alpha Flight, no matter how small a role they played. i.e. the entries on the Smallwood family. However any entry that anyone feels like doing would be awsome. If no one is up for it, eventually I'll have a spell of time to catch up a bit...I hope

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Well what do you want Ben? you can use the power/abilities if you want to.
    You mean you haven't seen the Alphanex over at alphaflight.net?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    No I have, what I meant does he want characters like Windshear, Wild Child or bio updates on the page.
    ====
    Also Ben I can give you issue numbers of each feat that is listed at wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    No I have, what I meant does he want characters like Windshear, Wild Child or bio updates on the page.
    ====
    Also Ben I can give you issue numbers of each feat that is listed at wikipedia.
    I'll take whatever anyone want's to contribute, be it an update to an existing character, or a whole new bio.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I'll take whatever anyone want's to contribute, be it an update to an existing character, or a whole new bio.

Ben
    Alright I will see what I can do, but it probally won't be till next week for bios since I had these basically already done from the Respect Thread.
    ===========
    Sasquatch Power/Abilities Updated:
    1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_%28comics%29

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman Of The Whills
    Actually the thing that has bothered me for the longest time is the Shaman and Puck enteries not being in the standard comic character profile form... the way they're up now seems disorganized and also makes it seem like they aren't important enough characters. But once again, awesome work on the entries so far!
    Alright I tweaked the Puck page, made it more organized, but I am far from done

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_%28comics%29

Default Puck Page

King_Mundi,

Nice job with the Puck page. Too confusing before. Liked the way you added the sidebars and split Puck (I) and Puck (II).

BTH

As with the others it is well written, but you may want to have another look over it for some spelling mistakes and the like. Small nitpick, but I'm an English teacher...so what can I say.

Quote Originally Posted by bhissong
    King_Mundi,

Nice job with the Puck page. Too confusing before. Liked the way you added the sidebars and split Puck (I) and Puck (II).

BTH
    Thanks a lot, didn't take long to add. I had to change the old Puck II picture since it didn't give her justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    As with the others it is well written, but you may want to have another look over it for some spelling mistakes and the like. Small nitpick, but I'm an English teacher...so what can I say.
    Yeah I just tried to make them as quick as possible, others can correct it for me
    ==========
    Puck I & II Power/Abilities Updated:
    1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_%28comics%29