Thread: claremonts next project is NOT alpha flight

Thats knackered that idea.

Anyone know what Lobdells up to?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Claremont's kind of out of ideas, so no big deal. Tons of good writers out there, and Tieri and Torres have both in the past given indications that they want to write AF. Then there's Nunzio and Weir, who also wouldn't mind a shot, Yost, and many more who have, at conferences or on the 'net, said they'd be interested, if not salivating.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Anyone know what Lobdells up to?

sooooooo not funny.

wheres northcott these days? suprised he hasn't popped in with the news of a new series floating about.

Why don't they just hire somebody from this site and let them do the story all of the fans want to see with the team we want to see? Cater to the fans a little.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Why don't they just hire somebody from this site and let them do the story all of the fans want to see with the team we want to see? Cater to the fans a little.
    Don't let AF writting to me! It would be horrible. And even if I never read everything from everyone, not all of us would be suited for AF. Consultant? definitly, but writer? maybe 1 or 2 people can do it but I don't really know. Ah, and don't worry, I'm very critique and well even professional do disapoint me, can I say Mantlo run? Lobdell? and a lot more ...
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default No, no, no!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    ...Anyone know what Lobdells up to?
    Lobdell had two shots at Alpha Flight, and didn't do them justice either time. Even with Clayton Henry doing the heavy lifting for volume three and everything else way above average (inking, lettering, coloring, editing), the series was a huge disappointment.

Whatever he's doing, I hope he keeps doing it, does it well, and doesn't involve writing Alpha Flight.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.