Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mark Millar Discusses Alpha Flight Relaunch

Chuckles, because he...?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    ...can.
    You've always been a contrary (insert your own expletive here *******************).
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

What would be interesting would be a Spider-Man like re-telling of the Alpha Flight saga. Start from the origins and move forward...if I could get them to let me tackle AF that's what I'd do. Maybe I'll try to mention that at the SDCC. Think anyone would listen to me?

Quote Originally Posted by MrGranger
    What would be interesting would be a Spider-Man like re-telling of the Alpha Flight saga. Start from the origins and move forward...if I could get them to let me tackle AF that's what I'd do. Maybe I'll try to mention that at the SDCC. Think anyone would listen to me?

I'm listening, if that makes you feel any better........

I like your Idea.
    I BETA TESTED YOUR GIRLFRIEND.