Poor Kyle, even Marvel doesn't seem sure, last time I found a bio for him at www.marvel.com (in 2000, according to my print out, I can't find his bio there anymore) It said that he was born "Near Ross and Cromerty, Scotland", The Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe: Master's Edition (1992), lists his place of birth as unrevealed and his citizenship as Canadian, theOfficial Handbook :Age of Apocalypse (2005) says that Kyle was born in Canada. Most fan-based web-sites say Ross and Cromerty

I think I know what happened, the AOA Handbook says that Wolfsbaine was born in Ross and Cromerty, and we know that she's Scottish, so my guess is one of the profiles on an official site mixed the two up, fan-sites followed suit and Kyle was stuck in Ross and Cromerty...

He was a teenager when the secret Empire took him, and had already been living on the Canadian streets for over a year, of course, he could have been born in Scotland and moved to Canada at a young age, just as I was born in North Dakota and moved to Florida a few months later when my father was re-stationed...

Personally, I think he was born in Canada, and Wolfsbaine is from Ross and Cromerty, but I can't swear to it.

We may never know....

I tried to post this under "Characters and Provinces" but the site told me to make a new topic...