Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: X-Men 183 - Diamon Lil

Quote Originally Posted by darc_light
    In the AOA, Sabretooth first met Wildchild in Alcatraz, Kyle had been confined there for attacking Holocaust, and had eaten his last three cellmates, so when Holocaust caught Creed trying to protect some human kids from Apocalypse's Infinites he had him thrown in with Kyle, hoping he'd be killed...They fought for three days and nights until Kyle accepted Sabretooth as the "Alpha Male" then they broke out and joined the X-Men...(Sabretooth being kind, now that's bizarre!)

As far as I know they aren't related at all, Victor said it was the first time he'd laid eyes on Kyle. {Age of Apocalypse One-Shot #1}

It's hard to tell, in X-Factor they were really making Kyle out to be Sabey Jr., it was kinda hinted in Marvel Comics Presents, but the Alpha editors said he was definately not Creed's son and Weapon X never seemed to mention it, as far as I know. One of the people at the Wildchild "Child of Darkness" message board said she'd read somewhere about a another Creed (not Graydon)...
    It's all up to the writer's whims..
    Maybe Kyle is a clone. Having 50% Logan/50% Sabretooth ala DC's Superboy? Don't put it past the House of "Ideas"

Also I bought Alpha Flight #120 at the weekend in London. It's bagged with a supehero registration form and a AF poster asking to sign up. Anyone got this?

I lost the bag and the form for mine, I guess if you filled it out and sent it in you wold get some kinda of a license saying you were a super-being. I still have the poster somewhere. I should track down a copy of that with all still intact. Anyone send the form in?

Ben

I still have the poster in it's original bag, but the only copy of the registration form I saw was in the back of the comic. Maybe not #120, but definately inside the back page of one AF I have.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yes, I have it as well, I left in the protector thing with the comic...
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

because it was alpha--not something i normally do--i bought 2 copies of #120, and still have one copy 'mint' in the4 bag
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.