Quote Originally Posted by darc_light
In the AOA, Sabretooth first met Wildchild in Alcatraz, Kyle had been confined there for attacking Holocaust, and had eaten his last three cellmates, so when Holocaust caught Creed trying to protect some human kids from Apocalypse's Infinites he had him thrown in with Kyle, hoping he'd be killed...They fought for three days and nights until Kyle accepted Sabretooth as the "Alpha Male" then they broke out and joined the X-Men...(Sabretooth being kind, now that's bizarre!)

As far as I know they aren't related at all, Victor said it was the first time he'd laid eyes on Kyle. {Age of Apocalypse One-Shot #1}

It's hard to tell, in X-Factor they were really making Kyle out to be Sabey Jr., it was kinda hinted in Marvel Comics Presents, but the Alpha editors said he was definately not Creed's son and Weapon X never seemed to mention it, as far as I know. One of the people at the Wildchild "Child of Darkness" message board said she'd read somewhere about a another Creed (not Graydon)...
It's all up to the writer's whims..
Maybe Kyle is a clone. Having 50% Logan/50% Sabretooth ala DC's Superboy? Don't put it past the House of "Ideas"

Also I bought Alpha Flight #120 at the weekend in London. It's bagged with a supehero registration form and a AF poster asking to sign up. Anyone got this?