Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men 183 - Diamon Lil

Default X-Men 183

Is that Diamond Lil on one of the first pages of X-Men 183? The outfit looks right...see First Looks and judge for yourself...

Certainly looks like her.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Certainly looks like her.
    I can't think of anyone who it could be but Diamond Lil. So she's part of the 198 with Aurora. Wonder if anyone else of AF note is.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Default Warning....SPOILERS!...Former Alphan update! SPOILERS!

You have been warned....
    SPOILERS AHEAD...
    Diamond Lil is among the refugees at the X-mansion(she is no longer a prisoner of Weapon X...YAY!!!!

Link to her upcoming cameo appearance in X-Men#183

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...6/xmen1834.htm

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Posted already, but you guys have hawkeyes
    1. http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=1192

Oops! I didn't see that...Sorry.

Dana

So....what happened to Neverland, then?

I guess if Leech was one of the mutants that lost his powers, there wouldn't have been anything holding back those those who kept their powers after D-day, and Lil is more than capable of taking apart a few 'bots just by her lonesome.

Suzene

I see Erg =D> He's alive!!! [-o< \/
    But, dear God is that guy in silver with the arrows and weapons actually Scalphunter! The most ruthless of the Maruders, the one who killed all seven (?) of Annalee's children, then killed her! And hundreds of other Morlocks! Why would they save his sorry can?...Let the humans have him I says...
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Leech still has his powers and is living in the refugee camp outside of the X-Mansion(he appeared in issue #2 of X-Men: The 19. It seems all(?) the mutants from Neverland somehow ended up free and staying at Xaviers.

Dana

As for the depowered ones, Mesmero has been seen out and about, living his own life again as well.

I don't have a problem with Scalphunter being there, it's a refuge for ALL mutants. What I DO have a problem with however, is ERG having a drink with ARCLIGHT. WHAT THE HELL, PEOPLE.

Ranks up there with Marrow trying to hook up with Gambit a few years ago. Maybe, like them, Erg and Arclight came to a reconsilation - tho I doubt it.

Oh well, I'm just glad Erg is still alive. of the 'classic' Morlocks, he's still my favourite.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Hasn't Mesmero been killed, like, 8 times already?? Geez, he's getting to be as bad as Mac...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

He hasn't been killed since his resurrection in AF vol.2.

Are he and Callisto the only ones left, or am I forgetting someone?