Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: What Alpha Flight goodies do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by birdygirl
    FYI, the Alpha Flight role-playing game Catspaw is currently available on eBay. Check it out.
    I got one of those from E-Bay cheap a while back, it's cool

Ben

Glad you own this game, Ben. As I've probably already mentioned, I bought "Catspaw" years ago when it first came out. While I'm not into gaming, I do try to be an AF completist. And the inside artwork is awesome! I understand John Byrne did it, along with the box cover. Every AF fan ought to see this game, if not own it.

Hey I knwo this is a tad off topic but dang it where can I get V.1 76-130?! Its so hard finding it on ebay and no comic book store i've been too has a complete set, and if they do it will cost me a fortune! anyone know of where i can go that might sell them in lots of 25?

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    Hey I knwo this is a tad off topic but dang it where can I get V.1 76-130?! Its so hard finding it on ebay and no comic book store i've been too has a complete set, and if they do it will cost me a fortune! anyone know of where i can go that might sell them in lots of 25?
    No other place that I know of besides ebay. But I've seen them on ebay quite a bit. Just be patient and I'm sure you could probably purchase the enitre first volume for under $60 bucks.

About a year ago I picked up the entire run of vol. 1 for something like $40 or so That was including Annuals and others stuff, something like 160 comics all together. I've seen these types of lots on ebay fairly regularly.

but that would consist of me buying 75 comics that i don't need lol

Mile High is having a sale. Most of the later issues are in stock, and most can be obtained for $3 or less each.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Your best bet is probably to buy the lot and then turn around and sell what you don't need. It'll be much cheaper on ebay than anywhere else. And if you can't sell them, donate them to a local elementary or middle school. Might grow a new fan of the team and help keep Omega Flight going past 5 issue mini.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

HA foudn one on ebay 75-116! Its only $5 now, but of course it still has 6 days.. So I hope I get it!

EDIT: Don't bid on it or i'll kill you

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

HA foudn one on ebay 75-116! Its only $5 now, but of course it still has 6 days.. So I hope I get it!

I have already got one!

I don't shop Ebay anymore, so don't worry. Screwed over a few too many times, and ebay didn't support me.

Pity. I still want a Sasquatch Transformation Snowbird Bowen Bust, and I can't think of another way to get one...

- Le Messor
    "You may say I'm a dreamer--
    But I am not the only one."
    - John Lennon, Imagine (Gregorian version)

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor

I have already got one!

I don't shop Ebay anymore, so don't worry. Screwed over a few too many times, and ebay didn't support me.

Pity. I still want a Sasquatch Transformation Snowbird Bowen Bust, and I can't think of another way to get one...

- Le Messor
    "You may say I'm a dreamer--
    But I am not the only one."
    - John Lennon, Imagine (Gregorian version)
    For the Snowsquatch bust I'd check out BBTS http://www.bigbadtoystore.com They have sales all the time. That's where I got mine. I'm pretty sure they'd ship to where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by birdygirl
    I have so many Alpha Flight goodies that I can hardly begin to list them! But I'll try, (hope I don't forget any):

four AF T-shirts from the 80's: yellow, (with the classic Byrne team); blue, (with the Byrne team circa volume 1, # 24); black, (with Shaman and Snowbird); and white, (with the Mignola team)
    Yeah I saw the blue one on ebay last week, I really have been wanting that one, because I honestly thought that was the best team, when Heather was still in everyday clothes, Boches actually controlled box... it was just an overall great Team IMO but the two on sale over ebay were mediums and larges and I want a small..BLAST

you wouldn't happen to know of anywhere that might sell vintage shirts like that would you?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    For the Snowsquatch bust I'd check out BBTS http://www.bigbadtoystore.com They have sales all the time.
    Thanx! They do, indeed.

I'll have to order one soon. (Pity they're sold out of a couple of other things I want.)

- Le Messor
    Xander: Dammit. You know what? I'm sick of this. I'm tired of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm through being everybody's butt-monkey.
    Buffy: Check. No more butt-monkey.

I just my hands on an excellent copy of Uncanny X-Men 120. I already have 109 and now just have to get 121.

Just saw this on eBay. Going pretty cheap if it stays near this price. One of you should own this!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bowen-Designs-Ma...QQcmdZViewItem
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"