Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: What Alpha Flight goodies do you have?

I got the SnowSquatch transformation bust for Christmas. Of course it was a gift from myself. I'm sure my wife and kids thought I was getting something for them, but it's the thought that counts or so I'm told. I figured having the bust is what really counted, so Merry Christmas to me!!!! Down to Vindicator mini-bust and a Spider-woman II variant Marvel Legends figure.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Whoa, are we "officially" renaming the white Sasquatch as Snowsquatch? I'm honored!

I'm not one to collect toys/apparel that are superhero-based, but I just may for this team. The Beta Ray Bill action figures and busts are looking pretty sharp. My wife and I are moving into a new house in April and I have the authority to decorate my little computer corner like I want.

At least, I assume I do...

That's where all of my swag is stationed. I have all of my busts and a couple action figures hanging out in the computer hutch. Just need Vindicator to come along and lead them. I guess I'll have to pick up the BRB and USAgent minibusts now too.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    That's where all of my swag is stationed. I have all of my busts and a couple action figures hanging out in the computer hutch. Just need Vindicator to come along and lead them. I guess I'll have to pick up the BRB and USAgent minibusts now too.
    So Vindicator has a bust, so does BRB...I believe I've found Sasquatch and Snow Bird ones as well. I thought I'd seen one of USAgent, but didn't really pay attention because at the time I didn't have a reason to care.

Talisman and Spider-Whatever are unaccounted for then, bust-wise?

Man...how long will it take to run with THAT question...?

There it is...

Not too bad...

Not quite so grand, but I just pulled a "Weapon Alpha" figure from a Heroclix pack. Quite nice.

Now I can field a team of Mac, the Twins, SHaman, Puck, Sasquatch, Wilchild, Diamond Lil....

I'm probably forgetting a couple, buy yeah.

IN spite of missing the Heather/Vindicator, I can now field an AF team with at least ONE of the "traditional" leaders in place.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Got my Bowen Birdy Bust for Christmas.

Just missing my Bowen S'quatch.

Johnny

I realized I never did post my original art pages. Keep an eye out for a couple new commissions from John Byrne in the (hopefully) near future. I'll be able to add those to the list.

EDIT: I'll have to figure this out later. The images were just there. Now...poof...gone.

EDIT: Well, I guess I can't hotlink from where they are at. Here's the link to my gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=11899

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Maxwell
    I realized I never did post my original art pages. Keep an eye out for a couple new commissions from John Byrne in the (hopefully) near future. I'll be able to add those to the list.

EDIT: I'll have to figure this out later. The images were just there. Now...poof...gone.
    Heh, no shock there. JB doesn't like to share. You can upload pics to the forum, as long as it doesn't get us into copywrite troubles

No, I just can't get the images to pull from where I have them displayed. I put a link in my last post though, for those interested. Better scans should be up eventually, I just ordered a scanner.

Have been slack in adding to this thread, so here's a quick badly taken photograph of my Clayton Henry Sasquatch commission from Chicago '06;

I notice I've chopped the feet off... they are there, I assure you.

I got my US Agent and Snowsquatch busts in the mail today. Snowsquatch is awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    There it is...

Not too bad...
    It's not bad...Just more of an Omega Flight goodie, than an AF one.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

FYI, the Alpha Flight role-playing game Catspaw is currently available on eBay. Check it out.