Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: What Alpha Flight goodies do you have?

'ave got various more things added over this Summer... but I'll list them another day

I received something special in the post this morning. As soon as I can figure a way of getting a scan (due to size) I'll post.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

By all means ask

It wasn't this.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I finally got my Bowen Snowbird mini bust in. I still need the transformation Sasquatch and Vindicator (Mac) to complete my collection . No I won't be buying the square based Sas. My wife would kill me if I spent that much jack on a statue. So I'll just have to wait until Talisman and Puck are released to add to the list or collection.

The package I received today was a John Calimee drawing. It is a landscape pic, on about 15"x18". It depicts 10 characters, nine of who are Alphans, stuck on Liveworld, the tenth character is the Dreamqueen staring down on them.
    Del

Sounds really cool.
    Can't wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    The package I received today was a John Calimee drawing. It is a landscape pic, on about 15"x18". It depicts 10 characters, nine of who are Alphans, stuck on Liveworld, the tenth character is the Dreamqueen staring down on them.
    gotta get that sucker scanned somehow!!! 2 pieces stuck together, or maybe at a copy shop.

Ben

John scanned before he sent the drawing. He sent me the scan so here ya go

Del

sweeeeet! I wish he could have drawn like that back in the day! (sorry John)

Ben

By all means ask

It wasn't this.
    =D> That's hilarious. Thanks for that man.

John scanned before he sent the drawing. He sent me the scan so here ya go

Sweet drawing. I'd be proud to won that.

Apart from the comics, I have the 6 Alpha Flight figures with the John Byrne Art and lenticular cards, still in their boxes. I think they're pretty cool. Nothing like what you guys have though!!

I picked up a Beta Ray Bill Marvel Legends Action Figure this weekend. I guess he should now be added to the list. Also, there is a variant of Spider-woman that looks like Julia Carpenter. I'll have to hunt it down now.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"