Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: What Alpha Flight goodies do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Awesome!
    Wife Is Awesome!

(This reminds me of Andy the Android, for some reason)
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    Awesome wife is Awesome! As you may or may not know, I have been actively hunting down the orange Sasquatch (Bowen) statue for a very long time (for a reasonable price), because I have the rest of Alpha Flight - but only have the White Sasquatch (which, sure Walter was - but I want classic Walter!) Well for my birthday Awesome Wife Is Awesome got me...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	4309
    YAY!
    I am deciding on whether or not I want to start collecting the busts.
    I would REALLY prefer full body statues, tbh.
    Think they'll ever make full body statues of AF?
    Think I'd be stupid to hold out for them?

If they were to make a full body statue I'd imagine it'd be of Northstar & Aurora.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    If they were to make a full body statue I'd imagine it'd be of Northstar & Aurora.
    Which I would totally buy.
    But I'll even go as far as to guess that they'd probably not even make an Aurora full body statue. Northstar is probably the only one, at this time, who'd get that kind of treatment, if at all.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    I wouldn't think it was stupid, per se, but that it probably won't happen.
    Also, if you buy the busts now (and, sorry, it *MAY* already be too late), and they do come out with full body statues, you can have it all!

There are:
    Marrina, two Pucks, Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, two Snowbirds, Northstar, Aurora, and two Sasquatches. I believe both Sasquatches come in both white and orange variants, but I'm open to correction on that - at least one definitely does, though.

Also, some of those are Bowen, some are Diamond. They're still to scale with each other, 'cept Sasquatch.

~ Le Messor
    Woman working in sex shop, to a cop: "Is this a bust?"
    Frank Drebbin: "It's very impressive, Ma'am, but we're here about a crime."
    ~ The Naked Gun

I want to at least get the twins and Mac.

I've got a Sasquatch and the Shaman and a Snowbird - well worth every penny.

~ Flightpath07
    Hat, in response to this and every other thread: "Me?"
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    I've got a Sasquatch and the Shaman and a Snowbird - well worth every penny.
    Man!
    I need one work-related item, and then I'm going to get the twins. Then Mac. I WISH they made Byrne's Heather (NOT suited-Not-Byrne's-Heather).

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    ~ Flightpath07
    Hat, in response to this and every other thread: "Me?"
    Hahahaha, I just did this in another thread.
    In fact...

YAY!
    I am deciding on whether or not I want to start collecting the busts.
    I would REALLY prefer full body statues, tbh.
    Unless Alpha Flight becomes really popular, I doubt we will see full body statues, except for Northstar, since he has successfully transition over into the X-Men. (And at this time, Bowen Designs is in talks with Marvel, to continue their partnership - so it's going to - possibly - be a very long time before we see anything new from Bowen Designs).

Good luck with Mac. He's the hardest to find, and typically, by far, the most expensive.

Images

Good luck with Mac. He's the hardest to find, and typically, by far, the most expensive.
    I had the hardest time with Marrina, iirc; but I think I bought Mac as soon as he came available.
    (Then again, I think I tried that with Marrina, too.)

~ Le Messor
    "My emotions give me power. They're total assets."
    ~ Buffy

The hardest bust to find is the non-Bowen Heather one... but I have a feeling Crackity won't be wanting one of them

Unless Alpha Flight becomes really popular, I doubt we will see full body statues, except for Northstar, since he has successfully transition over into the X-Men. (And at this time, Bowen Designs is in talks with Marvel, to continue their partnership - so it's going to - possibly - be a very long time before we see anything new from Bowen Designs).
    I would LOVE a Northstar statue. But, yeah, not going to hold my breath.

You are such a DOWNER, Tawmis.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    The hardest bust to find is the non-Bowen Heather one... but I have a feeling Crackity won't be wanting one of them
    That's right. I do NOT want that one. At least not at this point. Not until someone comes and cleans up Mantlo's mess of her.

Images

Oh, don't worry. At this stage, it's not Mantlo's mess we're worried about with Heather.

And the mess we ARE worried about is currently being swept under the rug.

~ Le Messor
    "My wife uses fabric softener. I never knew what that stuff was for. Then I noticed women coming up to me, sniffing, then saying under their breath, "Married!" and walking away. Fabric Softeners are how our wives mark their territory. We can take off the ring, but it's hard to get that April fresh scent out of your clothes."
    ~ Andy Rooney

Heather is just a mess.
    A destroyed MESS.
    And it's all Mantlo's fault.
    It ALWAYS WILL BE.