From Quesada today:
NRAMA: Last week you hinted at big plans for Alpha Flight. Mark Millar went one step further and said in Civil War he’s setting up “the possibility of a very good, very high profile Alpha Flight book spinning out of the series."

So in our own self-interest, we’re going to pit you against Millar and suggest you can’t let that typewriter monkey outdo the Marvel Editor-in-Chief. What can you tell fans about the future of Alpha Flight that tops that???

JQ: How about if I tell you that Mark Millar will be writing Alpha Flight? Now I don’t know if that’s true or not but I think Mark may have stated that on his website this week or something. If he isn’t then perhaps enough fans can write to him and have him finally agree to write the book he was born to do.

Of course, earlier he said that the future looked bleak for Alpha Flight, and Millar himself has explained to us that he isn't doing the book, but I like the sound of the "write the book he was born to do"... it makes Alpha seem like something of great value... of destiny... just thought I'd bring this over.