Poll: So, who would you buy an AF series from?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A-List creative team for Alpha Flight

I'm getting the same every time I post, I'm clicking straight onto the forum link after posting, cuts out double posting. You should be able to delete those.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    I'm getting an error message that replies could not be posted due to errors...didn't realize it went up twice.
    http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=1191

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan
    The same Bryan Hitch who did the artwork for "Band of the Bland" in the All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe? Please tell me (or post me) something that shows he deserves serious consideration.
    The Bryan Hitch that's doing the Ulimates for the past few years. Though I'm still not sure if it was Hitch that caused the delays or Millar. Here's an example scan from issue #6.

http://www.prometheusbondage.com/ima...mates20606.jpg

I have never read anything by Brian K. Vaughn that I did not enjoy immensely, he'd be a great choice.

I wouldn't be surprised if Olivier Coipel was the artist on AF, since he is one of the "Young Guns" at Marvel.

MM

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Spyridona
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan
    The same Bryan Hitch who did the artwork for "Band of the Bland" in the All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe? Please tell me (or post me) something that shows he deserves serious consideration.
    The Bryan Hitch that's doing the Ulimates for the past few years. Though I'm still not sure if it was Hitch that caused the delays or Millar. Here's an example scan from issue #6.

http://www.prometheusbondage.com/ima...mates20606.jpg
    Thanks, Spyridona! Now I see why. Excellent artwork.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.