Thread: Rankings....

Default Rankings....

Rank from strongest [#1] to weakest in the list of Alpha Flight characters. Board has been dead latetly and I'm sure this will generate some debate

Heroes:
    Aurora [Current]
    Auric
    Box v.3
    Box v.4
    Centineal
    Diamond Lil
    Feedback
    Flex
    Ghost Girl
    Gobyln
    Guardian I
    Guardian II [Heather in electromagnetic suit]
    Guardian III [Mac clone]
    Major Mapleleaf
    Manbot
    Manikin
    Marrina
    Murmur
    Nemesis
    Northstar
    Pathway
    Purple Girl
    Puck I
    Puck II
    Radius
    Sasquatch
    Shaman
    Silver
    Snowbird
    Talisman
    Vindicator II [Heather in geothermal suit]
    Wild Child
    Windshear
    Witchfire
    Wyre
    Yukon Jack

Villians:
    Bedlam
    Bile
    Box v.2 [Jaxon]
    Brain Drain
    Brass Bishop
    Dark Guardian
    Deadly Earnest
    Dreamqueen
    Flashback
    Gilded Lily
    Lionel Jeffries
    Llan
    Ms. Mass
    Sinew
    Strongarm
    Tech-Noir
    Pestilence
    Pink Pearl
    Smart Alec

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of ghost girl. What does she look like?

cool, I never knew what she looked like. I'll take a stab at some of the heros

Talisman
    Shaman
    Snowbird
    Sasquatch
    Guardian II
    GuardianI
    Box v.4
    Box v.3
    Diamond Lil
    Marrina
    Aurora
    Northstar
    Windshear
    Puck I

I don't even know how on I am on the subject and I'm sure there are people who will dissagree.

Good discussion starter though

I really couldn't guess, but I will
    1. Sasquatch
    2. Wyre (He can pic up a grown man in his hair!)
    3. Marrina, she was Leviathon...
    4. Snowbird
    5. Puck I
    6.Wildchild I couldn't help it, he's durable, I know that. He's scrapped with Wyre, Wolverine and Sabertooth...So I'd say he's pretty strong, he nearly killed Heather and her suit in Marvel Comics Presents #52. On the flip side, he nearly killed Pathway, nothing to be proud of... how old was she at the time? Attacking poor Stitch wasn't really Kyle's shining moment either... But I still gotta love 'im...
    Fan loyalty and all that.
    No offence to Heather fans, of course...
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

I can't find anything on Sinew, just a bit in UXM.Net that says he's Canadian and bestial...anyone know where I can find a decent bio of the guy? Or even a pic? I don't even know if he's male or female....

The suit of Heather's that Kyle tore into in Marvel Comics Presents #52 was probably not the one you're refering to, though it was "cybernetic".
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Here are my picks from those good guys I had some inkling of ...

Talisman
    Shaman
    Witchfire
    Purple Girl

* Each of these folk have magic or psionic powers which all of the others are next to defenseless against.

Box v. 4

*what can't it do?

Snowbird
    Sasquatch

*She can be a Sasquatch too, amongst other things.

Box v. 3

* By Walts own testimony regarding the relative power of the two, and by the fact that Box I/II completely dismantled Guardian I.

Guardian III
    Guardian II
    Guardian I

Nemesis
    Diamond Lil
    MM Sr.
    Northstar
    Aurora
    Marrina
    Puck I
    Wild Child

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by darc_light
    I can't find anything on Sinew, just a bit in UXM.Net that says he's Canadian and bestial...anyone know where I can find a decent bio of the guy? Or even a pic? I don't even know if he's male or female....
    He's male, and he's on the cover of AF #110. So check it out on the main site, he's the one with the tail.

Ooops. I was thinking that Guardian III was cybrog Mac for some reason, as opposed to youthful clone Mac.

Clone Mac gets ranked last out of the three Guardians, but Cyborg Mac gets ranked First out of the Guardians.

Thanks King Mungi, Sinew looks...well...sinewy, lean but tough.

UXM.Net profile-Sinew:
    Real Name-Unknown
    Nationality-Canadian
    Powers and Abilities "Heightened strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, and dexterity, hyper-keen animalistic senses, regenerative healing factor, razor sharp fangs and claws."

Maybe some of Wyre's "children" are still out there after all...Sinew sure sounds like Breed material.