Thread: AF106: Why Pacella?

Default AF106: Why Pacella?

Has anyone ever mentioned why Mark Pacella filled in for Tom Morgan on this issue of the original run?

It was kind of sloppy but liked Morgan's run. Twas a breath of fresh air after Calimee (who appears himself to be an out gay artist).

Well, I don't know about you, but Calimee's art really improved a lot. I never thought he was that bad, but mostly thought he was wet behing the ears art wise. I always liked his lines, like a good potential but something was missing.

Like I did not like Mark Pacella art and did not had the same feeling that it could be excellent one day. I don't know if I'm right. I hope not. As for Morgan, I never was a big fan.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

I liked Morgan's art personally, the style was origonal, and had a good energy to it. Mark Pacella didn't impress me, he just seemed like an other one of the Lifield wanna-be artists. As for Calimee, I wasn't a fan of his AF art, but his recent stuff looks quite good. Stay tuned for an AF.net interview with John Calimee coming online today.

Ben