Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northstar News/Hint from Quesada

Default Northstar News/Hint from Quesada

Quote Originally Posted by [url
    http://www.newsarama.com/JoeFridays/JoeFridays36.html[/url]]NRAMA: "Scratchy" - You have said Northstar news is coming, and rumors about Alpha Flight are flying fast and furious too. So, what's the scoop? What is Northstar returning to? and what about Alpha Flight (Or Avengers North) this year?

JQ: Scratchy, I don't remember saying that Northstar news is forthcoming, I don't even think I uttered those exact words. I believe what I said is something to the effect of, you haven't seen the last of Northstar, stay tuned. Now, all that said, how about this:

Northstar news will be forthcoming possibly in one of these Joe Fridays. You never know, I may premier another cover here in a week or two.

According to Mondays With Marts, we will next be seeing Northstar in July. JULY. ARGH.

Hee hee, Scrathy is alive! Maybe? That sounds like a guy I used to see post on a Montreal Expos board, gosh, must be 7 to ten years ago! He was an Expos fan of course and pointed out that he was an AF fan to me once. After that board when kaput I found him on another board lashing away, and we had a few post trades for a while. A bit of a goof, it would be funny if this 'Scratchy' was the same guy.

Anyway, Marts and Quesada both hint at Northstar news, July and a cover maybe, could that be an AF hint too? Somehow I doubt it but this pretty much kills the idea that Northstar could be a Horseman.

We all know Marts is an AF fan so who knows what he has in the works?

One can remain positive for July solicits, I guess. :P
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I noticed that J.Q. did not address the team Alpha part of the question at all.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Corporate decision, it fuels speculation and keeps people talking, sales ploy.

Sundays make me cynical
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Del, oxygen makes you cynical...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Have at you, you vile Canuck, I challenge you to a Rollerblading contest to the death.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMerr
    According to Mondays With Marts, we will next be seeing Northstar in July. JULY. ARGH.
    I've never heard of this, (Monday with Marts) what website is it on?

MM

I'm prolly to thick, but I have difficulty navigating to 'Monday with Mart' from the home page. However I do have this http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/articl...11&fldAuto=277
    Del

That's last weeks, here's the new one: http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/articl...11&fldAuto=279

2.) We know that Northstar is supposedly big in 06, when can we expect further news about him?
    Marts: -- July.

It doesn't look good for Northstar being a Horseman

X-MEN #182
    -Pestilence is already picked [unknown who it is]
    -Gambit with be a horsemen
    -Sunfire will be a horsemen
    -Gazer will be a horsemen

Wouldn't that add a touch of irony if Northstar became Pestilence? Well at least us Alpha fans would get the connection!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Wouldn't that add a touch of irony if Northstar became Pestilence? Well at least us Alpha fans would get the connection!
    Yeah that would have been a nice touch, but his chances of being a horsemen have drastically gone down.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Yeah that would have been a nice touch, but his chances of being a horsemen have drastically gone down.
    Can't say I'm sorry.

Suzene