Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: characters and provinces

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Umm.. I can tell you where Windshear came from...
    Isn't he English and a resident of Canada due to his father who was a diplomat or somthing?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

HappyCanuck Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:57 am Post subject:

Thanks SL. I'll admit some of my research was a tad dogdy in some areas, so I had to make the best educated guess. Thanks for clearing up some items.

HappyCanuck Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:57 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks SL. I'll admit some of my research was a tad dogdy in some areas, so I had to make the best educated guess. Thanks for clearing up some items.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legerd Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:09 am Post subject: Re: On the status of Alberta in Confederation

No need to apologize SL, all are welcome (go into the light). Besides, you answered the question of Logan's (or James') status as a Canadian citizen. Welcome to Alpha Waves by the way
    Thanks for your kind welcome guys---again I'm sorry if I came off as lecturing---I'm sure either of you would probably school me any day of the week when it comes to clearing up issues concerning BC or Saskatchewan history !

P.S. BTW While Puck may indeed have originated from Saskatchewan, his declaration for the Edmonton Oilers (volume 3 ish 5) is more than enough proof, that he has switched allegiances to Alberta, and may indeed (I can only hope) cheer for the good ol' Eskimos rather than those dreaded Riders !!!
    "If they give you ruled paper, write the other way" -- Juan Ramon Jimenez, Nobel laureate in literature 1956, Spain. (Epigraph of Fahrenheit 451)

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Umm.. I can tell you where Windshear came from...
    Isn't he English and a resident of Canada due to his father who was a diplomat or somthing?
    He was born in Canada(according to his Handbook bio from the Master Edition)...but grew up in England. He's apparently still a citizen of Canada, but prefers living in England.

http://www.unfluffybunny.com/cripp12...dshearback.jpg

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterLemon
    Thanks for your kind welcome guys---again I'm sorry if I came off as lecturing---I'm sure either of you would probably school me any day of the week when it comes to clearing up issues concerning BC or Saskatchewan history !
    Actually, my knowledge of BC history is less than it should be, since I was born and raised in Yellowknife. I know my Arctic history fairly well tho...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Well, Welcome SisnisterLemon and don't worry about it, I like history and I found reading this interesting since I know next to nothing about the west except of course about Riel.

As for Northstar, I don't have the issue but I think he said he was living in the west like in the west Island or west of Montreal, that I do not remember. And as someone that live near Montréal and now knowns a little bit more about the commun facts of this particular area. Very generally speaking, West Island = rich and anglophone.

Now for the characters and province count, well I do see a lot of characters missing and some I saw I never heard of like all the people possessed by Wendigo, which make me think the count should look different. If I had vol.2 characters, where that take us?

Flex

Radius

Murmur

Ghost girl

Wigjaw
    (sp?)

I would say all kids from Hull House should be listed as coming from Ontario, no? the orphanage was there and they probably lived there the most part of their life

Gentry ? can I name him in the list?

Major Mapleleaf I ?

Major Maple leaf II ? BC?

Wyre ?

Yukon Jack BC

Nemesis Montreal, Québec? depending which Nemesis we are talking about I guess France also if Ernest's daughter

The Master
    ? Nunavut?

Guild Lili She's from Spain, no?

Deadly Ernest France it seems?
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix