Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: All New Offical Handbook of the Marvel Universe, A-Z

Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike
    In issue #9, we get two AF members; Sasqutach and Radius.

MM :P
    Any interesting information? such as Radius didn't really die or more about the Collective and Sasquatch?

Default December Solicits

Anyone else notice that they list Witchfire, of all characters, as one of the characters that will be in December's handbook? Wonder if that has anything to do with Oeming's plans?

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike
    In issue #9, we get two AF members; Sasqutach and Radius.

MM :P
    Any interesting information? such as Radius didn't really die or more about the Collective and Sasquatch?
    I quickly scanned the Sasquatch entry in the store and all it said about the Collective was that AF fell quickly before it. No mention as to whether Sas survived the attack or not.

They seemed to indicate that Radius is NOT dead..."Jared was nearly killed by Avalanche, and was subsequently reported depowered in the wake of M day."
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Well well well...it was our Sasquatch in the Howling Commandos. I remember talks stating it wasn't him.

I was one of the folks who said it was him.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Well well well...it was our Sasquatch in the Howling Commandos. I remember talks stating it wasn't him.
    Originally we were informed it wasn't him. Then, more recently, we were informed it was. C'est la vie.

Well there is more Alpha Flight related entries in #9 then was mentioned:
    -Roxxon (James, Courtney and Jaxon were mentioned)
    -Secret Empire (Wyre and Wild Child mentioned)
    -Sentinels (Jeffries was mentioned)

Confirmation of what a Legacy is from vol.2 "offspring of superhuman parents"

edit: anyone else suprised Radius is said to be a genius?

Well I updated the alphanex with the new findings, but I guess no one is shocked Radius is a genius?
    ===
    Confirmed Upcoming Entries:
    -Puck (OHOTMU A-Z: Update #1 of 4)
    -Witchfire (OHOTMU A-Z # )
    -Yukon Jack (OHOTMU A-Z #12)
    -Zodaic (OHOTMU A-Z #12)

I'm really not too shocked since marvel tends to like to wave two titles at people who don't otherwise have powers:

1) Olympic level athlete.
    2) Genious level intelligence.

So, the Badoon are finally getting a profile in 2007...I'll have to check that out.

I've come across a number of sites (Including an old Marvel site) that say that Kyle Gibney was born in "Ross and Cromerty, Scotland", but the AOA Handbook says that Rahne Sinclaire (Wolfsbaine) was born there. Of course, the OHOTMU Master Guide also says that the human cyborg Coldblood 7 has "black feathers...". Is this just people confusing two feral characters? Rahne is certainly Scottish, but Kyle was shown as a boy in Canada, of course, he could have immigrated at a young age with his worthless parents...I say he's Canadian until proven otherwise...[/img]

Coldblood 7 can be found at
    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/coldlood7.htm
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Well I updated the alphanex with the new findings, but I guess no one is shocked Radius is a genius?
    Actually, that was a mistake on his power grid which slipped past us in the proofing process. As far as we know, Radius isn't a genius, just a regular intellect level guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Actually, that was a mistake on his power grid which slipped past us in the proofing process. As far as we know, Radius isn't a genius, just a regular intellect level guy.
    Gotcha, but I have a quick question was the Centinnel entry correct? as it looked like a duplicate to whatever entry was below his. I forget who it was

Some here would argue regular intellect may be giving him a few IQ points. I figure just cause you're a hothead doesn't mean you're an idiot though. Look at Northstar. He can be *****y and pigheaded, but he's not stupid.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Gotcha, but I have a quick question was the Centinnel entry correct? as it looked like a duplicate to whatever entry was below his. I forget who it was
    http://www.marvel.com/universe/OHOTM...New_A-Z_2006_2

#
    Centennial
    # Crazy Eight's Power Grid stats where accidentally placed in the Centennial profile. Centennial’s Power Grid stats should read as follows: Intelligence: 3, Strength: 5, Speed: 3, Durability: 6, Energy Projection: 3, Fighting Skills: 4

http://www.marvel.com/universe/OHOTM...New_A-Z_2006_9

Radius
    # Radius’s Power Grid stats should have been Intelligence: 2, Strength: 2, Speed: 2, Durability: 6, Energy Projection: 2, Fighting Skills: 3