Thread: All New Offical Handbook of the Marvel Universe, A-Z

Diamond Lil
    Intelligence: 2/7
    Strength: 2/7
    Speed: 2/7
    Durability: 6/7
    Energy Projection: 1/7
    Fighting Skills: 3/7

FYI, not only does Diamond Lil have an entry in the ish but so does Raazer (Desert Sword entry but they call him Black Raazer).

MM

ALL-NEW OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE A TO Z #7
    Written by JEFF CHRISTIANSEN, MARK O'ENGLISH, RONALD BYRD, ERIC J. MOREELS, STUART VANDAL, SEAN MCQUAID, MICHAEL HOSKIN, CHAD ANDERSON, ANTHONY FLAMINI, ERIC TIMOTHY ENGLEHARD, MADISON CARTER & MIKE FICHERA
    Cover by KEU CHA
    The Handbook from A to Z rolls on - including bios on Victor Mancha, Margali Szardos, two Mandarins, Marduk, Man Mountain Marko, Marvel Boy (Noh-Varr), Master Khan, MASTER OF THE WORLD, two Masterminds, Maverick, Layla Miller, Mimic, Mondo, Morg, Motormouth, Mysterium, Nebula and more! This twelve-issue monthly series focuses on new characters, characters who never received a profile and those needing major updates.
    64 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

Have just flciked through an advance copy of #5

The Guardian bio is 3 pages long, and ends with him listed as "seemingly killed"

The Jeffries bio is 2 pages long.

I didn't read word for word, but both seem pretty accurate and well-done.

Any possibilities of scans

Well he is on his haunches, so his full size isn't shown very well. He'd still tower over the rest standing up.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

So did anyone pick up OHOTMU: A TO Z #6 this week?

Yep! Major Mapleleaf had a full page entry. Also, Kane was in it with a small entry about his AF appearance (vol. 1) along with Kismet (Her) and her meeting with AF and when AF went after Machine Man, too!

MM

Damn it! Why the heck doesn't my shop order the handbooks? now I have to wait several weeks for them to order it in. Did they at least explain Mapleleaf's powers or insight with the Collective incident?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Well he is on his haunches, so his full size isn't shown very well. He'd still tower over the rest standing up.
    Nice try but he's still *way* too small. He should be 10ft and he's no where near that there. That hasn't even a position the character could take easily with his relatively small legs. And he looks like he's plastic, not furry. It's just a shame how poorly that character is treated. His look has often been far off model and now he looks about the size of Hank McCoy.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Did they at least explain Mapleleaf's
    Nope, cos he doesn't have any

Quote Originally Posted by skullogeist
    Yes....So where was Marionette/Princess Mari of the Micronauts? I thought since Bug got an entry, she and even Commander Rann(later in the "R"s) would get one. All three characters are owned by Marvel, so they should get entries...And where's Devil (also owned by Marvel) of the Micronauts, for that matter?

I know all characters won't get entries, but Mari and Rann should (especially if Bug did)...they've certainly been around long enough and made plenty of appearances outside their own comic.

Dana (Disgruntled Micronauts and Alpha Flight Fan)

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Quote Originally Posted by skullogeist
    Yes....So where was Marionette/Princess Mari of the Micronauts? I thought since Bug got an entry, she and even Commander Rann(later in the "R"s) would get one. All three characters are owned by Marvel, so they should get entries...And where's Devil (also owned by Marvel) of the Micronauts, for that matter?

I know all characters won't get entries, but Mari and Rann should (especially if Bug did)...they've certainly been around long enough and made plenty of appearances outside their own comic.

Dana (Disgruntled Micronauts and Alpha Flight Fan)
    Don't worry . . . Micronauts coverage in the OHOTMU: A TO Z is far from over. Next month's issue may be more to your liking.

Spoilers
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com