Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: All New Offical Handbook of the Marvel Universe, A-Z

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Puck, Hunter In The Darkness, and Contest Of Champions.
    Ben
    I can honestly say I have never heard of Hunter in the Darkness. What issues does he/she appear in. I'll be getting the handbook hopefully this weekend if I have time along with the rest of my issues.
    Of the top of my (quite drunk) head it was in Wolverine #34-36 and Heather and Mac appeared in said issues.

Wolverine #34-36, was the Puck Spanish Civil War issues.

EDIT: I know what your talking about Wolverine #83-84, it's those damn giant wolves. I remember now.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Wolverine #34-36, was the Puck Spanish Civil War issues.

EDIT: I know what your talking about Wolverine #83-84, it's those damn giant wolves. I remember now.
    That'd be the ones.

Default Re: Mar

[quote="Loki
    As for seeing Mar with Namor, the old Avenging Son has a bad track record for looking after kids left in his care - check out Sibyl, who Rom left with Namor. Never seen again. I guess he just tends to dump them in the royal creche and forgets about them.[/quote]

Just goes to show that Namor is nothing more than a water-breathing Brittany Spears...

Default Re: Mar

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    As for seeing Mar with Namor, the old Avenging Son has a bad track record for looking after kids left in his care - check out Sibyl, who Rom left with Namor. Never seen again. I guess he just tends to dump them in the royal creche and forgets about them.
    Just goes to show that Namor is nothing more than a water-breathing Brittany Spears...
    Yeah, but at least when he gets out of a Limo, you don't get to see his Snorkel !
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I was glad to finally get some information on the Badoon, and it was also good to see another Micronaut, Huntarr.

I remember Puck going back in time, he, Wolvie and Lady Dee had a pretty bloody throwdown.

I've never heard of Hunter In Darkness either, surprising as he interacted with lady Deathstrike. I have, however, heard of Ronald Parvenue, He's working with Yuriko in the Wolverine issue that comes with the Lady Deathstrike Marvel Legends figure. Puck mentions that she overtuned his boat...
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

The Hunter in Darkness? A fun hombre, to say the least.

Also featured in one of the issues of Wolverine that I borrowed from my sister for the purpose of checking up on a certain EM-suited pair of heroes...
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."