Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AF.net 150K!

Just a plan, but wouldn't it be easier for all those interested to put down their name under their country title ie:
    ENGALANNNND!!!!
    Delbubs
    Phil

Canada
    Ben etc etc. Then someone work oiut a route, ie : Canada, US, Aus, whatever. Eventually it makes it way back to Ben with all the sigs for him to forward as a reminder to Joey Da Q that AF has worldwide support and we know where his office is
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

As do I Phil, but I was doing that PC thing and for the benefit of Bens Bandwidth I wasn't gonna have titles for them other countries that are inexplicably joined to us However your point is duly noticed and for the record see above.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

PWalk:

COUNT ME IN! This sounds like a great idea, I don't know if anyone could call me a "regular" but I'll definately chip in.

I'm seriously, it's the least we could do for all Ben's hard work on the best Alpha site on the net.

How about if your interested in participating follow the format below and then I will come up with a travel plan.

1st stop:
    User:PWalk

User:Sylvie Valois
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

I'm in Providence, RI, USA and would be willing to foot the bill to get it to the boys overseas.
    Jeff
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Del
    London
    UK

When I'm up for delivery, then feel free to PM me for full addy.
    Del

Legerd
    Richmond Hill, Ontario
    Canada

Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker
    Revelstoke, British Columbia, CANADA
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

User: rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

MistressMerr