Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AF.net 150K!

Default AF.net 150K!

Yipee! Today AF.net has reached 150 000 hits!

Ben

Ben if you add the 114286 from Alpha Zone, thats one hell of a lot of people who's perused your pages.

Way to go fella.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Congrats Benjamin, you deserve it for all the hard work you put in mate.

That's just with Ben. If you also add on all the alphawaves mailgroups posts and the yahoo groups material that was relevent to this list... boggles the mind.

Looking at the figures today, 15, 500 hits in just over a month. Ben, your famous, can I have your autograph
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

It'll become an Alpha Flight collector's item...or not

Ben

We should send around a copy of Vol. 1, #1 and have all of us users sign it and then send it on to Ben to keep. Thoughts? I'd donate the copy, I only have 5 of them.

Not hard to see how all those hits float in. One juicy bit of news comes here first, and it's linked all over the net. It just happened again!

As for PWalk's issue idea, if you manage to pull that off, I'll have it framed and mounted and proudly display it on my wall

Ben

Lets do it!

Well the first thing that springs to my mind is a path for the issue to travel. Seeing how it'll launch from Philadelphia, PA, USA I don't mind sending it directly overseas first to the UK. Thoughts?

Hmm... certainly an intriguing idea! I'll have to think on it for a few days, just to make sure, but I'm probably all go for it! That would indeed be quite a fun collection addition for ya!
    The ability to defy death can be achieved...
    It is a state acquired through compassion not greed...

There are some members in Italie, France and Spain, don't know if they are still active. And let not forget Blue in the Philipines and all the australians.

Yes, I don't know if it's possible, butif we don't try, we will never know. We should make a list of all the people that want to participate in that and pay for that kind of packaging.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Packaging would run roughly $9 US to be shipped via UPS international. I don't mind including a couple of pre-paid slips if need be. I just think it would be neat to see everyones "autograph" on a copy of good ol' #1.

Sounds like a cool idea... I think we'd all want a copy though