Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AoA Aurora

Yeah, that's how I feel about Kyle, which makes me dislike Sabretooth and the Weapon X program oh so much more...The only person I know of who's hurt him that I really forgave was Wyre, who's such a confused and tragic character himself I feel PITY for him...I still have a grudge against Wolvie', and I've never stopped hating Valerie Cooper for leaving Kyle with the Secret Empire.

I also have a strange emotional atachment to the Brood, I don't view them as truly evil, I believe that the're just surviving the only way nature allows them. They conquer because they have to in order to reproduce, to survive...

Of course, there are characters I like but I don't ...It's hard to explain, love to hate Donald Pierce is very well designed and creepy, but he's a horrible person , Sugar Man is funny and freakish looking, but he's also evil...I guess I just like the way they look, though Sugar Man is a humorous evil character . I've always liked grotesque or bizarre creatures.
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Well, I found where the Weapon X Program is mentioned in the AOA, in Weapon X #1, Logan talks about how they'd brought out the animal in him...I still haven't found any reference to Beta Flight outside of the Handbook, but I don't have much in the way of AOA titles.
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard