Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Besides Alpha, what are some other comic characters u like?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMerr
    Runaways (written by a writer from The OC, but don't let that fool you, it's really an okay series)
    New and Young Avengers (also better than you might think)
    Actually, Runaways is written by Brian K. Vaugn, Young Avengers is the one that's written by an OC writer, Allan Heinberg. Both awesome books.
    My bad.
    Now fell i stoopid

But, yes, both awesome. (My list wasn't the titles I read, it was titles I love.)

- Le Messor
    "Down with ignerence."

I've got plenty of favorite characters spanning between both Marvel and DC, although most of them reside in the Marvel Universe. Oddly enough, a couple of mine have already been mentioned as minor faves, so its nice to see there are some fans of the minors out there (like Puma).

Some of my Non-Alpha Marvel Faves: Wolverine, Doctor Strange, Ka-Zar, The Thing, Alex Wilder, Nico Minoru, Puma, Vermin, Beast, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Lockheed, Toad, Iron Man, Nick Fury, Luke Cage, Wendigo, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Bishop
    Favorite Non-Alpha Teams: Astonishing X-Men, New Avengers, New excalibur, Runaways

Some of my DC Faves: Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Arrow, Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Green Lantern (Kilowog), Ganthet, Aquaman, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Batman, Nightwing, Ralph Dibny, Wonder Woman, Deathstroke, Dr. Light, Robin (Tim Drake)
    Favorite Teams: Green Lantern Corps, Certain JL Rosters

I probably left some out, but that is the general idea. I like a lot of second stringers, especially people who can make something of themselves without actual powers, or people with pretty whimpy powers who still manage to become cool.

Default I forgot the Hellions! I Forgot Jetstream!

I forgot Jetstream! The Hellions were great, but I liked Jetstream the best , too bad that (Insert Expletive Here) Fitzroy murdered him . He's alive in the AOA, but those (See Above) X-Men beat him up and threw him in jail with the other Hellions , I still can't figure out why the X-Men are going around beating up kids...

Also:
    Icarus
    Trevor Chase
    Franklin Richards
    Havok
    Squidboy
    Wolf Cub
    Husk

I like most Atlanteans:
    Bobo
    Beemer
    Remora (He's funny!)
    Llyron
    Namor
    Princess Fen
    Seahorse (I have a Seahorse Man OC {Togorogiri} on Fanart Central )
    Kamuu
    Etc...

It's funny, while Wild Child is my favorite character, I can't think of many other "Feral" mutants I like, unless Wyre is considered feral. The only others I can think of are Vermin, Batwing, Fang (Imperial Guardsman), and Wildside, but last I heard he (Wildside) was dead ...I checked, he's technically Brain-Dead

I hate Sabretooth (The AOA version is alright though ) I've never been overly fond of Wolverine, I barely remember Wolfsbaine, except for the fact she can turn into a wolf and dated Rictor, Wendigos' are magical creatures , I hated Feral and Thornn, I don't remember Lupo and never saw Lupa, I guess the Lobo Brothers are alright...
    This Sinew fellow looks interesting though...

Non-Marvel Titles I like are mainly Anime:
    Bio-Booster Armor Guyver (Viz butchered that so badly, I think Sabretooth was in charge over there...)
    One Piece
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Wolf's Rain
    and
    Non-Anime I like includes Dark Horse's Godzilla and Star Wars titles, and a few Amalgam characters like Brother Brood, Cannonballflash, Bat-Thing, and DC's Changeling.

I also have a tendancy to talk way too much, not that you've noticed
    Sorry about that
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard