Thread: Sasquatch fanfics

Default Sasquatch fanfics

Hey everybody, I'm planning on doing a series of Sasquatch fanfics, and I want the stories to be kind of Marvel Two-In-One style, with Walt teaming up with a different character every "issue". Right now, I'm planning on having Walt teaming up with Hulk(and fighting him too), and Wolverine, and of course I'm going to do one with him and Puck solo. So, I was wondering, what are some other characters you guys would like Walt to team up with? They can be big or small characters around the Marvel Universe, but, to me, those small characters, the so-called second-stringers, which are just as good as most of the mainstream characters, are most fun to work with. I'd really like to hear your suggestions.

howard the duck. I'm not joking, I'd pay to see that

I say Doreen Green, SQUIRREL GIRL! I mean, she took out MODOK, Terrax, Dr. Doom, and Thanos! Who else would you want on your side?

Okay, I'm kidding a little bit, I know she's somewhat of a gag character as well are her awesome deeds. Although if the Avengers North thing turns out to be true, there would be a small plausibility for a meeting. While Great Lakes Avengers are a 'comedy' group, they are still Avengers. And they could be slightly miffed at the formation of AN since that's their territory (though I think the GLA focuses on the US part of the GL area).

Shaman I concur!

Actually, the Great Lake X-Men (nee the Great Lakes Avengers/Lightning Rods) have never been endorsed by the Avengers or any other group, tho not for lack of trying on their part. Hawkeye once, out of pity, tried to help them foment into a strong team, but yeah, that didn't go over too well.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

actually it would cool if Walt recieved a message from and did something Silver Surfer. Not to say AF should fight the Big G again

I agree, howard teaming with Walt would be freakin' awesome...WAUGGH!! And Squirrel Girl..my sis is a huge Squirrel Girl fan and she'd really like that!! Those are two very good suggestions actually! And, it would be cool to see Walt to something cosmic and super-scientific with the Silver Surfer...

Jade Dragon

nuff' said.

How about a team up with Hank Pym? A good old scientific exploration! Throw them up against Ultron. Can you imagine Sas being beefed up with Pym particles? That would be one big assed hairball!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    How about a team up with Hank Pym? A good old scientific exploration! Throw them up against Ultron. Can you imagine Sas being beefed up with Pym particles? That would be one big assed hairball!
    That's where you REALLY hope he doesn't shed...

Actually, I'd like to see an issue where you have Walt, Pym, Beast and Reed Richards get together.... sure you wouldn't beable to read past all the technobabbly-stuff, but I think it'd be cool! ("I am Geek, hear me Roar" ) heh, and throw in an eternally confused Human Torch (or someone of that ilk)...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Yeah, it's always annoyed me when all the scientific/intelligent minds of the MU get together and Walt's not there...

www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.