Thread: Question about vol. 1 #12

Default Question about vol. 1 #12

I was wondering if anyone has scans of that issue, because I got a wild hair up my butt ( dear god... that sounds horrible) and I want to put together a submission for Marvel as a penciler and I wanted to, in my own way, so I don't rip off Byrne, depict the death the death of Mac.

Any Takers?

I'll try and get some scans sorted, but in the meantime you could check the summary here.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yeah I can get them, what part did you want? the countdown or him actually dying? Just remind me later tonight to do it.

if it isn't too much of a hassle the page where he dies and maybe a couple before. Marvel wants five pages and I think I will do about three or four and then maybe a character page. not too sure how I am going to present it yet

got it , THANKS!!

No problem, just show us the drawings when your done.

you got it. I'll try to do it justice

if you are able to do some good sized scans of the inked work, I can put some colour to 'em on free moments.

Ben

Sure, I have to scan both pencil and inked copies, pencils for marvel and inked for myself but, yeah. I'll put them up when I finish would should be sometime tonight around 12 to 3 your time, that's if I don't get to distracted by other things

right on, looking forward to it. As I'm sure yo uknow, the bigger the scan, the better for colours

Ben

might be a little later coming, I just ran into one helluva family problem. Don't worry though You will see them within a couple days