Thread: Ultimate Puck?

Hybrid View

Default Ultimate Puck?

Could it be two members of ALpha FLight been ultimized? From Ultimate X-Men #50

I know some people don't like the Ultimate lines but I would love it if they did an Ultimate Alpha Flight. Granted if it's done right

I can't tell, is there a mustache on him or not? and I'm guessing that is the blob but it would be funny if that was big bertha

I think he has a mustache, so is it possible it's Puck?

I think so, unless there are a couple of other bald beer drinking dwarves out there

What's the context of the panel?

Thanks.

Yup, in that context, I'd say there's a really good chance it was intended to be Puck. Of course, it's not the sort of thing that would stop them from doing something completely different with the character (assuming they would ever do Ultimate Alpha Flight. . .).

This is random, but a good chuck of me wishes Ulti!Puck would just give Ulti!Captian America a good smack down. Why Puck of all people? I don't know. He just should.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyridona
    This is random, but a good chuck of me wishes Ulti!Puck would just give Ulti!Captian America a good smack down. Why Puck of all people? I don't know. He just should.
    I definitely agree with you here. Maybe its because most people tend to think of Puck as the weakest Alphan. So seeing him bring Ulti!Cap down would be very very satisfying for all us Alpha fans.

I think Puck (Ulti! or not) could take down Cap (Ulti! or not). Would be pretty close though.