Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wyre topics

So would I, but they'd probably just bring him back to kill him off in one issue the way Marvel's goin' now...
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

By the way, I just found Wyre's bio on the Alphanex, Excellant work guys!
    And a great choice of picture!
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    As far as Sabertooth goes his healing factor got a boost from the adamantium bonded to his bones, which is completely opposite to Wolverine even though they share a similar power. This is why he can survive such overwhelming damage now.

Evidently, Wolverine's healing factor also got supersized recently. 'Cause Nitro blasted him down to his gleaming metal skeleton, and Logan regenerated in a hurry. Like, fast enough to hit Nitro before he got into his truck.

Yep.

It's official.

Civil War is the purest madness.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."