Poll: Do you like the M-Day idea?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decimation: The M-Day Story Arc

Alpha Flight

I think Wanda's redemption should be done in a theme of love. She fell in love with Vision pretty much at first sight, in love with his soul...that of Simon Williams, and when he was back, they were inevitable

I didn't take too seriously when Wanda and Simon split during the Kang War. I took their lack of passion as confidence in each other during the crisis (can that word be used in regards to a Marvel book?) not as a fizzling of the romance.

Wanda was the anchor for Simon to come back physically, and I think he should be her anchor to return spiritually.

She may have lost her own mutant power, but she does have learned abilities of magic, so amnesiac or not, I do not think she is powerless.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Alphamaniac Alpha Flight

It's agreat idea, Kozzi...it IS inevitable that they should be together...but will marvel do something along those lines? Depends on the writer who takes them on, I guess.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!