Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac & Heather, Maybe ?

Default Mac & Heather, Maybe ?

I wonder if Mac & Heather will get a mention?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

It states that the link is invalid, at least that's what it said when I clicked it.

Should work now, just me having a brain fart.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I leafed through a copy of whatever the newest one out is, and it was just Wolvie in Japan, nothing as of yet that I saw to do with Mac and Heather.

Ben

that's a really cool cover, and I love the quote from one of the guys below replied with "I'm still waiting for the one-shot that will be written by Wolverine; drawn by Wolverine; and guest star Wolverine. Basically, it will be a sketchbook full of stick figures that comes pre-bagged because the shocking conclusion had Wolverine rip the book to shreds in frustration."

ahhhh soooo, this is somewhat diff from what I saw in the shop today, I guess what I saw was a lead up to it...

Ben

GREAT!!!
    That was all we need!!
    Another series starring Wolverine!!!
    Not that I don't think it'll be good, but it's too many comix.

Zeke

A Little Bit More with this as well. (Some preview pages)
    WOLVERINE #38
    Written by Written by DANIEL WAY
    Layouts by JAVIER SALTARES
    Finishes by MARK TEXEIRA
    Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    "Origins and Endings"
    The entire Marvel Universe holds its collective breathñafter all this time, can it be true? Wolverine returns to his ìbirthplace,î the top-secret military installation known as Department H, the site of the original Weapon X project. But what is he looking for...and who is looking for him? Part 3 of 5
    32 PGS./ PARENTAL ADVISORY ...$2.99
    Del

#37 has him ending up at the door to Department K (The shadowy chopshop introduced in... Deadpool I think?), so I think the solicit's wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    #37 has him ending up at the door to Department K (The shadowy chopshop introduced in... Deadpool I think?), so I think the solicit's wrong...
    Actually, Dept. K was first introduced in the pages of X-Force (iss. 10), in Deadpool they first explained it's connection to Weapon X.

Yechezkel Pinchas Shalom Kornberg

Yah, a lot of people confuse Department H with Department K. However, Department K was destroyed in X-Force or Cable or Wolverine, completely, so how he could show up there...
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Speaking of the Departments, where do those names come from(H,K)?

Department H is named after Mac Hudson. I'm not sure where K came from.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by zekethegreat
    Speaking of the Departments, where do those names come from(H,K)?
    K for Kane, Garrison Kane from early X-Force/Cable, IIRC. He appeared in Alpha circa 116l took out Northstar with electricity.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Department H is named after Mac Hudson. I'm not sure where K came from.
    Is it? I thought Mac came on board after the department had already gotten started. Bureaucrats probably encouraged Mac to think that the "H" stood for him.

I don' t think it does.

The blue-and-red uniforms of the Beta/Gammas indicates Dept. H has ties elsewhere.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.