Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever wondered this about AF ish1 vol1

Quote Originally Posted by zekethegreat
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Yep, Wolvie said "that was you over at...", bu then went on to say "I recognised your signature (MO ?) amongst all that mess" I've always taken it that although they have led parallel lifes to some degree and have taken part in a lot of the same ops, they hadn't met to that moment. If I could remember in which pile #17 was I could check details.
    here I am, finished my work and with #17 in front of me.
    Puck: glad to finally meet you face to face, wolverine...
    Pointy-haired(is he related to the boss in Dilbert?): ...that was you that time in maracaibo, wasn't it?
    Puck: ...recognize my signature...

So you're right that they never met before, but they knew about each other.
    Hey, now any contradiction in AF can be solved as being implanted or removed memories!!!(that would make it alot more interesting now we will never know, maybe they were all brainwashed into joining Dept. H in the first place!!!)
    btw, what's MO?

Zeke (tired and a bit crazy)
    Although Wolverine 35-37 and Alpha Flight -1 kinda screwed with that.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default 37 cards (?)

I counted 37 cards [visible] from V1#1. There weren't 37 Alpha/Beta/Gammas, though.

(1) Mac/Guardian
    (2) Michael/Shaman
    (3) Walter/Sasquatch
    (4) Anne-Narya/Snowbird
    (5) Jeanne-Marie/Aurora
    (6) Jean-Paul/Northstar
    (7) Eugene/Puck
    [8] Marrina
    (9) BEDLAM (?)
    (10) Roger/Box
    (11) Diamond Lil/Crawley
    (12) Flashback/Monroe
    (13) Madison Jeffries
    (14) Smart Alec/Thorne
    (15) Wildchild/Dibney-Gibney(?)
    (16) Grounghog/Benard
    (17) Saint Elmo
    [18] Stitch

Elizabeth/Talisman, Heather/Vindicator-Guardian, Kara/Purple Girl-Persuasion, Laura/Pathway-Goblyn, and Whitman Knapp/Manikin came after "The Flight", the original six-member Alpha Flight, and the expanded, series Alpha Flight, so they probably wouldn't have one, as mentioned elsewhere. It doesn't seem plausible that the deceptive Gary Cody would give himself an implant, but maybe "Director X"---whoever it ends up being---put one in him, too.

Still leaves about 18 unknowns, by my count.

Don't know if Wolverine had a card/implant, so I didn't include him.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Default Re: 37 cards (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan
    I counted 37 cards [visible] from V1#1. There weren't 37 Alpha/Beta/Gammas, though.

(1) Mac/Guardian
    (2) Michael/Shaman
    (3) Walter/Sasquatch
    (4) Anne-Narya/Snowbird
    (5) Jeanne-Marie/Aurora
    (6) Jean-Paul/Northstar
    (7) Eugene/Puck
    [8] Marrina
    (9) BEDLAM (?)
    (10) Roger/Box
    (11) Diamond Lil/Crawley
    (12) Flashback/Monroe
    (13) Madison Jeffries
    (14) Smart Alec/Thorne
    (15) Wildchild/Dibney-Gibney(?)
    (16) Grounghog/Benard
    (17) Saint Elmo
    [18] Stitch

Elizabeth/Talisman, Heather/Vindicator-Guardian, Kara/Purple Girl-Persuasion, Laura/Pathway-Goblyn, and Whitman Knapp/Manikin came after "The Flight", the original six-member Alpha Flight, and the expanded, series Alpha Flight, so they probably wouldn't have one, as mentioned elsewhere. It doesn't seem plausible that the deceptive Gary Cody would give himself an implant, but maybe "Director X"---whoever it ends up being---put one in him, too.

Still leaves about 18 unknowns, by my count.

Don't know if Wolverine had a card/implant, so I didn't include him.
    I think I said earlier, the other 19 were probably top Dept. H people and not members of the flights.
    They wouldn't have been able to implant Wolverine as his skull is imprenetrable being as it is from adamantium(what a silly name).

Zeke

Zeke, I think the AF implants are just under the skin...not actually implanted in their brains(I could be totally wrong about that, though).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

while some may actually implanted in the brains, there are a host of them who'd have to have 'special accomodations' so that they could still have the chip, but can't have them inserted into the brain. Take Diamond Lil: can't get past her skin, so they'd have to do something to tag her. In Logan's case (assuming he has one), since he first showed up with Mac and the crew adamantium-laced, they'd have to put it under his skin. real question with him is, since his healing factor tends to discharge or metabolise foreign bodies, how'd they'd get it to STAY there.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I look at it that everyone with an implant has a card, but not everybody with a card has an implant.
    I look at the cards as data files, even if it was just people who were suspected of Marvel abilities. There might have been cards on people like Deadly Earnest, and even Kara Killgrave--if they knew who her father was, they may have been keepin an eye on her for developing abilities.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.