Thread: HoM Wildchild thought

Default HoM Wildchild thought

>Wildchild healed much quicker from his injuries than the others(X-Factor), but his healing factor seemed to have kicked into overdrive and activated his mutation again<

This is a bio when Wildchild was injured by Sabertooth in X Factor and before Weapon X formation and his transformation.

It led me to wonder the possible state of Kyle. From the bio I received from uncannyxmen.net and our great site here-Kyle's healing factor helped the nosferatu transformation state. Along with his mutant ability and Wyre's DNA samples, Kyle's body was forever changing

- Im assuming that Wildchild's animalistic nature was due to the Secret Empire's tampering of him

- Now, I dont know what exactly he got from Wyre (some help would be nice in a theory Im trying to make up)

-I also remember that Wolverine got a sample of Kyle's blood to jump start his healing factor (Building Block arc, I believe). But Wolverine also changed into an animal like state in future issues of XMen(did Kyle's DNA have any help in this situation? HMmmmmm). Now, I know Marvel law goes, Wolverine's healing factor cures everything but Kyle has a similar healing factor stated in AF and Logan reverted back to normal-though I can not reference how he changed back but Logan does serve as a baseline for a possible prenosferatu form. (If anyone knows of this answer it would help any Kyle theory out since it seems that Kyle's healing progressed his transformation but if Logan's power help demorphed him- then nosferatu would have to be another factor)

- Since Kyle lost his powers, Kyle could have reverted back to normal Kyle Gibney look since it was his healing factor that morphed him into nosferatu OR he still looks the same though he wont mutate any further. (though I hope he morphed back to normal since he has a messed up past but knowing some sadistic writer-they probably want him to squirm forever)

PS ( you think I am getting close to a No-Prize here or am I not making sense? I hope the former)

Quick thought to the theory: Scarlet Wirch's "no more mutants" spell may have effected the true genetic mutation aspects of Kyle's powers, but not the non-"natural" genetic mutations done by secret empire and Weapon X.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

So, I'm not the only one who thinks the writers are sadists!
    I'm not ALONE! After all the terrible things they've done to Kyle, they should cut him a break.

I'm not sure what you were saying, but I know that Kyle was a mutant even before the Secret Empire got him, that was why he was taken, as shown in X-Factor #142. So Whatever he got from Wyre was mixed with his own mutant genes, plus a plethora of mind-and body-altering drugs, to create Wildchild. (An odd note, Kyle was shown MUCH younger in the X-Factor Fb than in Alpha #115-118 Fb, maybe his mutation just made him look older by the time shown in the AF flash backs..)

I know! Kyle's been through enough, they need to give him a break. Maybe in the post-HOM MU he can have a normal life.

mos def, the first thing to do with your theory is to find a reason why the SE used Wyre's DNA דווקא from all the many mutants they could have used, what is so special about him?
    (this is the reason why they should have brought him back after Vol. 1, there was so much to be explored about him)
    only then can you find out what Wildchild got from him.

Zekester

Default Wyre's DNA

As to why the Secret Empire used Wyre's DNA, I can think of several reasons.
    1. He worked for them.
    2. He was a highly accomplished assasssin with incredible mutant abilities.
    3. I assume he had a naturally aggressive disposition, which is what they wanted to instill into the Breed, only amplified with drugs, torture and mind-control.
    4. Wyre had the skills to train his "Children" personally

Wyre's abilities, that I know of, are the ability to extend his body hairs into razor sharp tendrils that can be used to impale his enemies, some level of healing factor, razor-sharp claws, enhanced speed, reflexes, agility, strength, and I would assume that he has excellent tracking abilities, having hunted down all the Breed, who were scattered all over the place. And that's in addition to his excellent combat training.
    The Secret Empire took their "Best of the best" agent, and tried to use his DNA to make perfect killing machines, just like their "Father".

Only Wyre caught a bad case of conscience...and only Kyle's left alive, Wyre made peace with Kyle when he was Wildheart, but if he sees him now...