Thread: Where are they now

Default Where are they now

or the latest events of a comic they were in
    Dan Smallwood
    Feedback
    Windshear
    Witchfire

I can only answer in regards to Windshear. He was seen in an issue of Thunderbolts (check the appearences section here for more details) He was running a shop selling hard air statues I think it has also been mentioned elsewhere that he was listed as one of the depowered mutants after Scarlet Witch did her thing.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

really, I thought it was just the vol 2 characters and Jade Dragon. Thats what I read here on this board

I dug out the thread URL where Windshear was listed. http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtop...t=1083&start=0
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Look back at the post, Windshear was listed too

Ben

I knew about Kyle but I did miss the Windshear thing. Doesnt really bother me since he wasnt one of my fave characters. Thanx Del for the research and a late congrats on the grandkid.

Not a problem and thanks for the congrats. Little un's looking good.
    Del

Feedback and Witchfire haven't appeared since the end of Vol. 1.
    I remember Dan Smallwood appearing a while back in one of the Avengers issues with Marrina.

Zeke

Dan Smallwood did make an Avengers cameo in issue #287 (Jan 1988, during the AF v.1 series). It was in 2 panels on p9 according to my notes.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com