Thread: Aurora

Default Aurora

After Aurora regained her lost powers in Alpha FLight #81, did she regain her speed potential then? because from the handbook they still say she is capable of light speed in flight mode. Also "ability to generate a brillant white light [that formally bestowed a feeling of inner-peace upon the others persons]" I was positive I saw her do it afterwards Af #81

http://photobucket.com/albums/c133/A...9-Aurora_2.jpg

light speed was a little stretched according to Manbot in vol2 when he captured the twins. The inner light I really dont remember but she did hit Northstar with the light in 85, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    light speed was a little stretched according to Manbot in vol2 when he captured the twins. The inner light I really dont remember but she did hit Northstar with the light in 85, right?
    Oh no she can't achieve light speed in Earth's atmosphere due to it would cause great harm to the environment and to herself. Their cursing speeds without causing harm to themselves is Mach 10

I don't know I don't have #85

Looking at the grid, I don't know if I like it.
    Shouldn't his speed have 7 filled in? If the line to the left is seven, where's a mark for 1?
    He speaks fluent French? Shouldn't it be listed that French is his native language and that he speaks fluent English?
    Is he a novelist or did he write a memoir?
    His questionable education aside, I thought he was average or slightly above average intelligence, not slightly below...he has shown tactical ability on occassion.
    If his skin can withstand so much, shouldn't his durability be higher?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Looking at the grid, I don't know if I like it.
    Shouldn't his speed have 7 filled in? If the line to the left is seven, where's a mark for 1?

He speaks fluent French? Shouldn't it be listed that French is his native language and that he speaks fluent English?

Is he a novelist or did he write a memoir?

His questionable education aside, I thought he was average or slightly above average intelligence, not slightly below...he has shown tactical ability on occassion.
    If his skin can withstand so much, shouldn't his durability be higher?
    7 is considered to surpass lightspeed, 6 is "speed of light" what he is.

Correct

I would say novelist

Don't know how high his education is, but 2 is "normal"

Correct, he "cannonballed" through normal people at mach three, and even charged right through sentinel armour and it didn't even phase him.

it doesnt effect the Hulk either when he ramns through stuff and I wouldnt consider the green monster a 2, unless of course Dr Banner is thinking for him

The only people who would get speed 7 would be non-human, like "Tthe Runner"

Ben

I knew that! If you aint cosmic then you aint getting the 7

Teleporters get 7 as well, or people who can appear in some form anywhere, like Dr. Strange.