Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heather Suit Questions

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Not sure what stats for Puck we are looking at here, but at one time he was peak durability and stamina/strength etc. After the Master condensed his six foot body back into the three foot six dwarf form, he became like a condensed rubber ball. This now makes him pretty impervious to bullets and gives him super strength.
    That's exactally what I'm talking about, I even posted scans from the databook after the Master experiments and he had metahuman durability. Yet in the X-Men edition, the give him normal strength and durability

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Not sure what stats for Puck we are looking at here, but at one time he was peak durability and stamina/strength etc. After the Master condensed his six foot body back into the three foot six dwarf form, he became like a condensed rubber ball. This now makes him pretty impervious to bullets and gives him super strength.
    That's exactally what I'm talking about, I even posted scans from the databook after the Master experiments and he had metahuman durability. Yet in the X-Men edition, the give him normal strength and durability
    I sometimes wonder if the way we interpret a persons message is dependent on whether it is written or said. Whether or not we take offence is down to interpretation, after all.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I sometimes wonder if the way we interpret a persons message is dependent on whether it is written or said. Whether or not we take offence is down to interpretation, after all.
    Oh no no no no...no way did I meant for you to take offence to my reply. If you did I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Oh no no no no...no way did I meant for you to take offence to my reply. If you did I apologize.
    I use to be paranoid, but now I know they are out to get me. Over sensitive is somtimes my middle name. My bad not yours KM, but now I must go back to the telly and the Doctor Who Chritmas Special.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

now I must go back to the telly and the Doctor Who Chritmas Special.
    There's a Christmas Special? Didn't Star Wars teach them anything?

Is it the new Doctor? Eccleston? Wait, he's the new one who was the new one but now is the old one...

Um... Yay Alpha Flight! (sorry, straying back on topic for a second.)
    I heard over Christmas that a guy I've met a couple of times and is friends with a guy I know is an Alpha fan.

- Le Messor
    "Don’t overuse exclamation marks!!!"

christmas with the Tardus...I....I don't know if I can wrapped my head around that one

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    now I must go back to the telly and the Doctor Who Chritmas Special.
    There's a Christmas Special? Didn't Star Wars teach them anything?

Is it the new Doctor? Eccleston? Wait, he's the new one who was the new one but now is the old one...

Um... Yay Alpha Flight! (sorry, straying back on topic for a second.)
    I heard over Christmas that a guy I've met a couple of times and is friends with a guy I know is an Alpha fan.

- Le Messor
    "Don’t overuse exclamation marks!!!"
    It's the new Doctor 'David Tenant' he wasn't bad, but did spend most of the episode sound asleep.
    Del

I don't recall Heather ever causing an earthquake with the geo-suit, but I could be wrong.

Still though, that suit's abilities made no sense whatsoever. I think Sunfire was right when he claimed it was sorcery.

Quote Originally Posted by DMK
    I don't recall Heather ever causing an earthquake with the geo-suit, but I could be wrong.

Still though, that suit's abilities made no sense whatsoever. I think Sunfire was right when he claimed it was sorcery.
    Yeah I don't recall her doing a earthquake either.

When Heather jumps into the pit in AF #20, was there any real danger? such as intense heat and radiation?

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...Omega03-16.jpg
    2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...Omega03-18.jpg

does anyone know if heather had all the equiptment like the sonics in her geo-thermal suit?

Quote Originally Posted by vindicator99
    does anyone know if heather had all the equiptment like the sonics in her geo-thermal suit?
    It's possible, since the suit just taps into a different power source and the sonics didn't matter it was powered by the electromagnetic suit.