Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather Suit Questions

Default Heather Suit Questions

1) Does she have a shield with her suit? most likely or she wouldn't be able to withstand the heat from the molten lava

2) I wonder if she has a teleportation trick like with her electromagnetic suit. Thoughts?

I don't know about the answer to the second question but I was looking through an x-men marvel encyclopedia from a couple of years ago and under Heathers' entry it states under Powers/Weapons battle-suit that allows her to manipulate the earth's electromagnetic field -- Flight -- force-field -- Project oncussive blasts. the entry goes all the way up to the point where Mac and Heather were anticipating their child

Quote Originally Posted by shaman
    I don't know about the answer to the second question but I was looking through an x-men marvel encyclopedia from a couple of years ago and under Heathers' entry it states under Powers/Weapons battle-suit that allows her to manipulate the earth's electromagnetic field -- Flight -- force-field -- Project oncussive blasts. the entry goes all the way up to the point where Mac and Heather were anticipating their child
    Yeah that's what I thought, but they really never showed the forcefield or teleportation trick with Heather or Mac in vol.2

Thanks for confirming, what encyclopedia was it? [Actual name]

edit: wait... just noticed that's about her electromagnetic suit, I wanted to know if her geothermal suit has a shield.

The X-Men : Marvel encyclopadia vol2 ISBN#0-7851-1199-9
    I'll scan the page and post it in my personal gallery

I always thought that the geothermal suit powers were pretty poorly executed. The majority of what I remember it doing was fire columns of steam upwards. Maybe it did some lava-related stuff (I don't have V2 easily accessible to check) but I can't see that being very practical. For some reason I can suspend disbelief for someone flying around shooting "energy" but not for them pulling molten rock from the earth up to wherever they happen to be.

The X-Men : Marvel encyclopadia vol2 ISBN#0-7851-1199-9
    I'll scan the page and post it in my personal gallery
    That would be great, tell me when you do it

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    I always thought that the geothermal suit powers were pretty poorly executed. The majority of what I remember it doing was fire columns of steam upwards. Maybe it did some lava-related stuff (I don't have V2 easily accessible to check) but I can't see that being very practical. For some reason I can suspend disbelief for someone flying around shooting "energy" but not for them pulling molten rock from the earth up to wherever they happen to be.
    It was alright I suppose, she absrobed all the heat from a nuclear reactor stoping it from reaching critical mass, and even produced a small volcano. She even beat Sunfire, it didn't make much sense though

they're scanned and ready.. I did them last night

they're scanned and ready.. I did them last night
    Oh thanks a lot and I just read it and it didn't even make one mention of her geothermal suit. It showed the pic of her in it, but are those stats with her electromagnetic suit or the geothermal one?

Interesting stuff, didn't know she had such high strength [25-75 tons]

Yeah. I don't know which suit they are refering to either

Yeah. I don't know which suit they are refering to either
    I would assume it's the geothermal since this is suppose to be a recent encyclopedia correct? but wow 25-75 tons?

yeah, it's fairly recent but not too up to date. It says that Northstar is now a teacher of business and economics at the Xavier Institute

yeah, it's fairly recent but not too up to date. It says that Northstar is now a teacher of business and economics at the Xavier Institute
    Hmmmm...well by the time Northstar joined the X-Men Heater already had the geothermal suit. So It probally is talking about the geothermal suit rather than the electromagnetic suit. Thanks again for the scans, pretty interesting.

For fun here is Puck stats:
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...n-01-PuckB.jpg

Compared to Spider-Man:
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...pider-ManB.jpg

What the stats mean:
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...-1_cover_b.jpg

I underestimated the little guy

Wait a minute I have a few scans from this book and those stats are messed. For instance they say Puck has normal durability and peak human strength. That contradicts everything that was shown and stated. As well as Mac is a weakling compared to Heather apparently

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...t3/ME2-063.jpg

Compared to:
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...t3/ME2-068.jpg

Yep, I have found a few errors myself. I can't think of them at the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Wait a minute I have a few scans from this book and those stats are messed. For instance they say Puck has normal durability and peak human strength. That contradicts everything that was shown and stated. As well as Mac is a weakling compared to Heather apparently
    Not sure what stats for Puck we are looking at here, but at one time he was peak durability and stamina/strength etc. After the Master condensed his six foot body back into the three foot six dwarf form, he became like a condensed rubber ball. This now makes him pretty impervious to bullets and gives him super strength.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!