Thread: AF Guest Appearences..??

Default AF Guest Appearences..??

I have been out of the comic world for awhile now but wanted to start collecting comics that guest star Alpha Flight. Is there a list that has been complied showing all of these or can someone that has collected/followed this list them

-pdm
    Blame Grows Best In Guilty Soil

Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I have a growing website with this info. It's not yet completed but it's getting there. I have lots of scans and I organize the issues by ranking them by importance, by character, and by significant moments in AF history. You can find the link in my profile.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Default Re: AF Guest Appearences..??

Quote Originally Posted by northstar106
    I have been out of the comic world for awhile now but wanted to start collecting comics that guest star Alpha Flight. Is there a list that has been complied showing all of these or can someone that has collected/followed this list them

-pdm
    You could also try the Forum maintained here by 'Phil The Mod'
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

That's actually the name I have on my passport now.

Yeah, normally at meets we fill the mod with alcohol.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!