Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: From Gods To Clods

Default From Gods To Clods

My dads bigger than yours.

Edit: Split from Arctic Gods topic - Phil
    Get of my message - Del
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Hmmm....compelling arguement, best one I read so far.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    ... mock as you will... and have... but let's see YOU do better!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    ... mock as you will... and have... but let's see YOU do better!
    Yeah, like I'm gonna win a theological arguement with anyone. My biggest contribution to your discussion on Thors hair would be whether he had matching collar and cuffs?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Naaaa...you guys are doing fine on your own. Getting off-topic, but still interesting

We we can argue that since Thor is a god, what is hair to him? Nothing, he probably choose the aspect he wants to be. So why not choose the color he likes depending of his mood. or why as hair like hair? he could have hair made of real fire, why not? He's a god, no?
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Sorry about misspelling your name Allan. I can see how that could really flip a person off.

Anyway, you are free to cloud the issue as you will. This is well past the point of silly already. The word used to describe the gods hair was *red*, not fiery. Just red.

You want red to be blonde to be fiery to be whatever, thats good for you. You go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Powersurge
    Sorry about misspelling your name Allan. I can see how that could really flip a person off.

Anyway, you are free to cloud the issue as you will. This is well past the point of silly already. The word used to describe the gods hair was *red*, not fiery. Just red.

You want red to be blonde to be fiery to be whatever, thats good for you. You go with that.
    I'm going to drop this, because, as said SEVERAL times already - by me as well as other - this arguement is silly, but I'm not sure you even know WHAT the issue is, and you're not listening to my side. You want to be right, fine, have it your way.

Thor has pink hair with blue streaks, his dad told me.

Hope that helps.
    Del

but I'm not sure you even know WHAT the issue is, and you're not listening to my side. You want to be right, fine, have it your way.
    No, no Allan. You have it YOUR way. I insist.

Quote Originally Posted by Powersurge
    but I'm not sure you even know WHAT the issue is, and you're not listening to my side. You want to be right, fine, have it your way.
    No, no Allan. You have it YOUR way. I insist.
    I insist I have it my way, my mum use to be All England Mud Wrestling champ and she'll back me up if I don't get things my way.

Hope that helps.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    <<<< Topic

You guys >>>>
    Yeah, I figured that part out about ten posts too late...

Never said I was swift

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    <<<< Topic

You guys >>>>
    Allan made me do it and he took my dinner money.
    Del