Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alphans in X-Men:The 198 Files

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    ahh, wasn't sure about that. Having been seriously cut off from my collecting resourses, I'm not all that up-to-date on things... Like Beak: I thought the Beak from 616 was the one in Exiles??
    During House Of M he returned to 616(Normal Marvel world) and stayed. When the switch was flipped he turned all normal looking.

Ben

Ahh. I missed most of House of M, only having the UXM run, and the first half of the Wolverine run. Not that it mattered, since Beak really had no interest in me.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Ahh. I missed most of House of M, only having the UXM run, and the first half of the Wolverine run. Not that it mattered, since Beak really had no interest in me.
    He was shown Human again with his wife and most of his children in a recent Exiles issue.

Maybe he was just hiding his feelings from you?

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    So I wasn't the only one who picked up on Allan's slip?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    So I wasn't the only one who picked up on Allan's slip?
    Hell, even I hadn't caught that one
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine