Thread: Jeffries

Hybrid View

Default Jeffries

Well he can manipulate all metal rights, as well as machinery? So my question is could he control an android such as Vision? or AirWalker? etc?

he can transmute metal glass and plastic. He turned Courtney inside out, no reason he couldn't control any of the above androids.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    he can transmute metal glass and plastic. He turned Courtney inside out, no reason he couldn't control any of the above androids.

Ben
    Your right I completly forgot he did that. Also has it ever been explained why he blocked Cable's telepathy attacks in Weapon X? I assumed it was the same reason as when he went against Bedlam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben

Ben

For that matter he could also put Ultron down pretty quick. Maybe pull the Avengers arses out of the fire in an adventure.

He can control non-organic material, so he could also show well against someone like Avalanche.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Considering, despite his powers, Avalanche was always shown to be a bit of a dimwit, Jubilee could take him on, so that's not much of a challenge...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine