Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UXM #121 on zazzle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I love the name Alethea, I gotta convince one of my kids to use it in the future. As too UXM #121, my lovely daughter delivered me a copy yesterday, a late fathers day present. My other daughter presented me with my sixth grand child, born last Thursday. A little boy born seven weeks premature. He still came in at 4lbs 9oz. Now I'm gonna have to get him one of those vests. :P
    Congrats! How's he doing?
    He's been transferred to a hospital nearer to where my daughter lives. He was in the High Dependency Unit for a couple of days, but is now in the main nursery. Most of his tubes are out and he's taking from the bottle.

All these babies are the next generation of Alpha/Omega fans, we must nurture them and teach them in the ways of nagging Marvel
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Congratulations. I'm so glad your grandson is doing better. Yes, our children/grandchildren are the next generation of Alpha/Omega Flight fans. Well-put.