Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UXM #121 on zazzle.com

Default UXM #121 on zazzle.com

Zazzle has the cover art for UXM #121 up available to make posters and t-shirts. They also have stuff for babies, and not that badly priced either. I think I'll get this for Alethea:

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Default Re: UXM #121 on zazzle.com

Quote Originally Posted by rplass
    Zazzle has the cover art for UXM #121 up available to make posters and t-shirts. They also have stuff for babies, and not that badly priced either. I think I'll get this for Alethea:

Love,
    rplass

Okay, I'm not sure if that's just plain wrong, or too damned cute....
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Once again rlpass gets votes for Father of the Year! Looks like I'm gonna have to up my game a bit if I want to compete.

Ha! I got an email today from my brother asking me if Alethea wanted a gift for the upcoming holidays. Well, she really doesn't need anything, I thought, except the other day I noticed that one of her outfits was getting kind of tight and she needs a little bigger size of baby clothes. So... I wrote back, "Yes, she wants a yellow baby creeper with UXM #121 on the cover". (just like the one pictured earlier in this thread...)

He called back after about 10 min to tell me it's in the mail. Heh... I'll post pictures as soon as I get it!

Love,
    rplass

That's wonderful news! Alethea is certainly one lucky (and well-dressed) baby! Wish they had clothes this good when my children were babies! (I bought a white "Alpha Flight" T-shirt --with a picture of the Mignola Alpha Flight on it -- when I was pregnant with my son, now 15. And then later, I received a baby quilt with Snowbird embroidered on it from a fellow comics fan, Elizabeth Holden.)

Well, I've had the shirt for a while, but only got around to posting pics today.

Love,
    rplass

To cute
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by rplass
    Well, I've had the shirt for a while, but only got around to posting pics today.

Love,
    rplass
    So cute... And that's an awesome name too... Alethea.

now I have to go make an other baby....

Ben

Baby #4 is on the way for me, hopefully late September (I say hopefully as in I don't want a preemie). All I have is boys and we expect another boy. Long line of boys in my family. Overall, my side of the family, 3.8 boys for every 1.1 girls over the last 4 generations. I have 4 brothers, and counting my sons my Mom and late Dad have 6 grandsons, 1 grandaughter.

That sleeper is sweet but I don't know what my wife thinks
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I love the name Alethea, I gotta convince one of my kids to use it in the future. As too UXM #121, my lovely daughter delivered me a copy yesterday, a late fathers day present. My other daughter presented me with my sixth grand child, born last Thursday. A little boy born seven weeks premature. He still came in at 4lbs 9oz. Now I'm gonna have to get him one of those vests. :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I love the name Alethea, I gotta convince one of my kids to use it in the future. As too UXM #121, my lovely daughter delivered me a copy yesterday, a late fathers day present. My other daughter presented me with my sixth grand child, born last Thursday. A little boy born seven weeks premature. He still came in at 4lbs 9oz. Now I'm gonna have to get him one of those vests. :P
    Congrats! How's he doing?

Congratulations on the new baby! Yay! Oh, I also had another baby too, a boy. He was 6wks early. But that was uh, 7wks ago so now he's 1 wk old, technically.

So many Alphababies! When Alethea's shirt gets too small I'll pass it on to my son, of course. Then I'll pass it on to whoever has a baby next on this board.

Love,
    rplass

Default Add one more

My son is due August 20th. Guess we all have another habit in common besides reading comics...

Wow, well congratulations to everyone! Hope EVERYONE is healthy, from the biggest to the smallest
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.