Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Flight Sketch for NA #16

Major Mapleleaf and Puck II! Awesome!

Is that Shaman or did Chuck Moss grow some hair? I guess Vol.3 wasn't a bad dream afterall. Puck II and the Major confirm that they were really really real. Or are these just wax dummies? Also, looks like Alpha Flight either returned from space or they remained displaced after Vol.3.

I'm not absolutely sure whats occuring, but that art does them proud. sas rocks.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Damn it looks good. I do enjoy seeing Zuzha and Mapleleaf included. I liked Vol. 3.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I'm not absolutely sure whats occuring, but that art does them proud. sas rocks.
    The next panel better not be the approaching theat passing over Alpha's freshly cleaned bones or something.

I like the art but I've got a bad feeling about this.

YES! I knew Steve McNiven would draw a great AF, where did you find this DarkSnowbird?

MM

Looks great. Let's hope it's not the last time they look great. . .

O.K. I found it, check out www.newsarama.com or Bendis's website jinxworld.com.

MM

Interesting stuff, and I'm glad people are defending Alpha Flight there.

From the sketch I'd say that the chances of AF winding up disbanding in this book are pretty slim. Looks North, cold, and a threat watching them and ready to do what?
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Is that the Canadian version of the Blackbird in the first panel? they better not call it the Snowbird, speaking of which. I don't see her, I hope they don't leave her out

It's nice to see the people over there defending the team but looking at those panels makes me think this story won't have a good ending. If they're going to go out they had better go out fighting otherwise I'm going to NY and punching Bendis and Quesada in the face.

Well looks bad at first look. Alpha Flight is sent after a downed spaceship or plane, they advance on its smoking wreckage and someone/ones come walking out, smiling. That is not good IMHO.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.