Poll: Who woul you mind the least seeing depowered by House of M?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: House of M: loss

Default House of M: loss

Who would you mind the least seeing depowered by House of M?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Forgot as in the Dean Twins
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I added the Dean Twins for you. I don't know if the V.2 characters are considered mutants or not...they are genetically engineered from the cells of mutants, but don't know if House of M would effect that.

Ben

Thanks Ben
    www.kozzi.us

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I added the Dean Twins for you. I don't know if the V.2 characters are considered mutants or not...they are genetically engineered from the cells of mutants, but don't know if House of M would effect that.

Ben
    If they have slightly different powers to their gentic parents ie:Flex - Wolverine, then in the true sense of the word they are Mutants. However, Marvel mutants would not seem to be true mutants, but the next step in Human evolution. Marvel really should have stopped those writers all playing the same sand pit. Your only gonna get a mess.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Tough, there are so many that could be depowered right now. Goblyn may be the easiest, as then she may have a more normal life. I think I could live with a few being depowered, as too many mutants spoils the story.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I went with Lil, because it might actually do something for her character.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Manikin, the Mixed-Up Man

Manikin. Always seemed primed to be Scramble's side-kick in crime...until Alpha Flight got so weak it needed another character to pull their fat out of the fire.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Ghost Girl....Do we really need a Shadowcat rip-off cluttering up the AF universe.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!