Poll: What will the 'new' name for Alpha Flight be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: A new Alpha Flight?

Default A new Alpha Flight?

OK, two months of speculation ahead about New Avengers and the Alpha Flight appearance/cameo. If a new book is to result what will be the name, do you think? A covertish Alpha-X, a mutant X-Flight, another angle, another angle but still Alpha Flight on the cover?
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default X-Flight

It's got a double meaning, and has a better chance to sell with "X" in the title.

I don't have a clue what direction MARVEL intends to go. I'm just hoping it's good---good writing, good art, good lettering, good coloring, good editing.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Avengers Canada might be a viable choice also if they go the Avengers route.

Canucks Flight.
    I'd just like to see Alpha Flight around and back as a regular series.
    Richard Vasseur

Personally, I like this whole "New" angle that is going on... New Excalibur... New Avengers... I could see myself potentially supporting a New Alpha Flight title... I would also be for the Avengers angle... most preferably though I would like just the pure classic Alpha Flight name... but I doubt that'll happen. But here is to hoping.

I'd like the original name to and the original team. Less Box and with Heather in costume.
    Richard Vasseur

They'd probably end up as another X-Title :P The X-Tacular, X-Citing , X-Ponential Alpha-X Flight! or some such non-sense... XXX-Rated Flight X-Posed!... Oh Dear God No... [-o<
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

What would be agood name for a new incarnation of Alpha;
    Pucks Players.
    Northern Light Brigade.
    Richard Vasseur