Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vol.2 question

Default Re: Vol.2 question

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Or used cells from that biopsy to make the Lilli girl
    Quite plausible. Intangibility and invulnerability seems to be the opposites of the spectrum from each other, if the Vision is to believed...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I personally believe that the flashback scene in Vol.2#1 was a implanted memory of the Maclone (or something like that)

Zekester

Quote Originally Posted by zekethegreat
    I personally believe that the flashback scene in Vol.2#1 was a implanted memory of the Maclone (or something like that)

Zekester
    Could very well be, it was a messed up series with all the brain washing.

Another question how could Murmur break mesmero's control on Radius when she couldn't actually touch him? and how does Radius even go to the bathroom?

His force field had to be porous, because he could breathe, so he must have just went inside it and waited for any discharges to eventulally seep from the fottom of the force fields, and squich squich until it did.

You gotta have some level of suspension of disbelief...how did he wear clothes?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

His force field had to be porous, because he could breathe, so he must have just went inside it and waited for any discharges to eventulally seep from the fottom of the force fields, and squich squich until it did.

You gotta have some level of suspension of disbelief...how did he wear clothes?
    Well his shield did block Stacy X's pheromones

BWAHAHA I never even thought of that

Use the most basic explanation unless it becomes disproven: he had more subliminal or unconscious control over his shield than even he realized.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Use the most basic explanation unless it becomes disproven: he had more subliminal or unconscious control over his shield than even he realized.
    Well lets hope he didn't actually die from Avalanche's attack and we find out.

As always with comics: Unless you see a corpse, safe bet they're not dead.... and even THAT's not fool-proof....

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Well lets hope he didn't actually die from Avalanche's attack and we find out.
    Can I hope he did die and maybe in a very gruesome way.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Nope, sorry mate, against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Nope, sorry mate, against the rules.

Del I'm with you on that, I hope Radius is dead.

Do you forgive me for the wikipedia thing?
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

I didn't mind him all that much, he was pretty annoying 80% of the time but he still had potential.

I didn't mind him all that much, he was pretty annoying 80% of the time but he still had potential.
    I think in death he assumed his full potential
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    I think in death he assumed his full potential
    nuh uh....his full potential is growing claws on each hand, develop a healing factor as well have a addiction to cigars. He would be the most popular character in Marvel.