Thread: Alpha Flight Bust Number 3 is. . .

Default Alpha Flight Bust Number 3 is. . .

Hmm, emphasis on 'bust' I see...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I actually like this one....I may get it.

A Diamond Select Release! After the death of her husband, Heather Hudson took on the leadership of Alpha Flight as Vindicator II. Thanks to a modified version of her husband’s electromagnetic exo-suit, Vindicator utilized thermal energy to manipulate heat — and even lava! Third in the continuing line of Alpha Flight characters, the Vindicator II bust…

Note the last line in the description. If I'm reading this we should be seeing more of these beauties. I say Northstar and Aurora will be next, though I'd much rather have Shaman or Puck myself.

The bastards! They DO want all my money! Looks great though, funny that the description is of her V.2 suit, not the one she's wearing on the bust.

Ben

That looks awesome...If there aren't going to be any new AF comics any time soon, at least there are collectables now...I've got the Guardian one, the first Sasquatch one on order, and I'm gonna get the Heather one...didn't care for the Snowbird one, so I think I'm gonna pass on that one...

Odd that the base matches the Vindocator I bust, which wasn't 'in the series' and not the Sas and Snowy ones....

And the busts keep coming! I'm glad to see all this enthusiasm for Alpha Flight! I'm debating whether to buy this one, only because my finances may not stretch to getting another bust so soon. It's beautiful, though.

It's nice to see Heather in her original red/white suit.

I wonder how long it took her to get back in shape to pose for that sculpture after having her baby?

Well, seeing that they're continuing with these gives me a bit more hope about the future of the characters after their "last" battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    Well, seeing that they're continuing with these gives me a bit more hope about the future of the characters after their "last" battle.
    Exactly. Gotta have something to point the people to right?

I'm buying this as I'm a sucker for having an entire collection. Besides she looks welll... very healthy to say the least.