Thread: first issue for sale

Default first issue for sale

I was doing a google search on Alpha Flight and I came across this

http://www.comiclink.com/items.asp?id=5699&FROM=&TO=

for anyone interested in owning the first issue if they don't already

Default issue one anyone?

when I was working for marvel, the editorial staff sent me a bunch of crap related to alpha flight. some of it was cool, but most of it was caca. the people over at marvel sent me black and white xeroxes of every issue, every page. why? didn't they know i'm too lazy to look through them, let alone read any of them. anyhow, they also sent me ten copies of issue one, except, (I just knowticed this three weeks ago), they were ten perfect condition issue one, first prints. I realized they were first prints due to the ad pages inside the book, then the legal mumbo jumbo on the bottom of the first page confirmed the issues were all first prints. if any one is interested in buying an issue, let me know, i allready have a website that sells my alpha flight art returns, if their is an interest, i'll either sell them through my website, or include an issue for free with an artwork purchase, or, i don't know, give me some ideas on what i should do with them, I mean i'm making enough money from selling the art originals, i think these issues should be used as a 'prize' or bonus gift or something, give me some sugestions.
    check out this site www.shooshtime.com
    I've downloaded A hot tub comercial, when 1 female models kinda poops in the tub, she must have been sick, best part is when the dude pushes the other models out of the way, and jumps

Including an issue with art sales seems like a great idea!
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.