Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: in their final battle!

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Who the heck is the green guy with blonde hair on the left side of the pic? In the middle. I'll be honest I don't really read alot of comics other than AF and 25% of the characters on that poster I don't even recognize.
    That's Hulkling from Young Avengers, he is actually gay and his lover Wiccan [formerly Asguardian] is the guy inbetween the Patriot [african-american], Human Torch and Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by zekethegreat
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    What I wanna know is, is that Mary-Jane there between Black Bolt and the Falcon? (The costume's not right if that's supposed to be Medusa) And if so, why is she there?! She's not exactly a 'hero'...
    That isn't Mary Jane, it's the Black Widow(I think).

Zeke

nope, black widow near front by punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    Oh

Then I guess it is Mary Jane though it is weird, but that's comics for ya gets weirder every minute.

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Oh

Then I guess it is Mary Jane though it is weird, but that's comics for ya gets weirder every minute.

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
    If Bendis is somewhat involved, I's say it's Jessica Jones

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    What I wanna know is, is that Mary-Jane there between Black Bolt and the Falcon? (The costume's not right if that's supposed to be Medusa) And if so, why is she there?! She's not exactly a 'hero'...
    That isn't Mary Jane, it's the Black Widow(I think).

Zeke
    Nope, Black Widow is down there between Punisher, Dagger and Sasquatch/Werewolf-By-Night/Chewbacca

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Who the heck is the green guy with blonde hair on the left side of the pic? In the middle. I'll be honest I don't really read alot of comics other than AF and 25% of the characters on that poster I don't even recognize.
    I think that's Hulkling from Young Avengers.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Oh

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
    If Bendis is somewhat involved, I's say it's Jessica Jones
    I believe its Medusa(her outfit appears to be pink and purple)...Her hair is really, really long, red and she's with Black Bolt and Gorgon.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Hulkling? Hmmm...

And I would say that is indeed Medusa in the top right.

With hindsight and given his close proximity to Moon Knight, I would hazard that the wookie thing is Jack Russell.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Well if it is Sasquatch they sure did make him a midget.
    I'm not sure who it is. Could be Sasquatch but if it's a miscolouring then it could be anyone. Can't say who it is by the company they keep (after all, Cyclops is with Ghost Rider and Punisher). He;s huge compared to Moon Knight so it very well is Sasquatch.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I want it to be Sassy, I really do. However, isn't he well known in Canada and it wouldn't be such a big deal so he would stick with Alpha Flight? Unless, OMG, they actually don't pay attention to AF canon, again.

It isn't Sasquatch!!!!!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    It isn't Sasquatch!!!!!

Dana
    heh, I think we're giving Dana an aneurism....

Breath, mate, breath!! it's not th end of the world!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Given some of the renditions of Sasquatch that I'veseen, this one looks more like him than most. And anyway, in the spirit of logical deduction, who else could it be?! I personally can't think of anyone else all muscley, orange, and hairy, so my money says its Sasq.

Teams are grouped together for the most part and we've already seen McNiven's Sasquatch. It's not him.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMerr
    Teams are grouped together for the most part and we've already seen McNiven's Sasquatch. It's not him.
    I agree with you
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix