Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: in their final battle!

Quote Originally Posted by langkowski_fan
    Whoa, they're actually involving Ghost Rider in a major event like that? Cool. Glad to see some more less major, but definitely no less cooler characters in that pic. Those are the characters that definitely deserve the time to shine.
    There only doing that because of the Ghost Rider movie next year. Figure with the movie coming out, nows a good time to 'revitalise' the character.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by langkowski_fan
    Whoa, they're actually involving Ghost Rider in a major event like that? Cool. Glad to see some more less major, but definitely no less cooler characters in that pic. Those are the characters that definitely deserve the time to shine.
    There only doing that because of the Ghost Rider movie next year. Figure with the movie coming out, nows a good time to 'revitalise' the character.
    Plus the mini of his that came out is actually really good.

thats what I hear. who's doing the newest mini, does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    thats what I hear. who's doing the newest mini, does anyone know?
    Garth Ennis & Clayton Crain

Figured it was an Ennis project. looks like his style.

Yeah, it's actually a very good series, you should really check it out, it's a little different from any GR series before it, Clayton Crain makes some really great visuals. Hopefully, they'll make a new GR series bc of it. With Ennis at the helm I think it would really sell. Like Alpha, GR is one of those comics deserves a new, worthy ongoing series. I mean, he rides a flaming motorcycle and has a flaming skull for a head...what's not cool about him?

Yeh, GR deserves to be fleshed out. As does the flight... I can't see them killing off sasquatch he's too classic, but maybe they figure that they should let the flight be absorbed because of its dedicated reader base. Sort of a bad comprimise? (I swear though, if they decide to kill off a team in one issue i want some bad ass art in there. Sassy smashing the place to bits and ripping off heads and stuff.) Can Puck actually be killed? I thought he was indestructible.

Okay so I haven't read the entire thread, skipped ahead abit, but did anybody notice? on the Civil War poster: Top left. Puck. Guardian.

Heh, Seph, maybe you should read the thread. that's what started it all!

Seems to me that the fact that Canada already has a Superhuman Registration Act gives some hope that at least some of Alpha will play a role, however slight, in the Civil War.

I mean how could they do a story about a mass division over such an Act and entirely ignore the fact that Canada has already "fought" that "War" and has such an Act?

On second thought; don't answer that.

Did Canada actually implement the Act or was it curtailed after the exposure of the Master and his connection to the Hardliners?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

and of course there isn't any guarantee that such a law remained in continuity even if it did pass.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Yeh, GR deserves to be fleshed out.
    Wouldn't that kind of ruin the character?
    Next you'll be suggesting getting rid of the flames...

- Le Messor
    "Don’t use no double negatives."

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Can Puck actually be killed? I thought he was indestructible.
    His skin supposedly has the density of hardened rubber, far from indestructible(that would be Diamond Lil).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!